“Service was great!”

Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse, Rosemont
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse, Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mannheim
Description: Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse, opened to the public on August 10, 1999. Located just minutes from the O'Hare International Airport inside the Holiday Inn and Suites, this location brings the same friendly confines and award-winning Italian Steakhouse cuisine from the legendary downtown location to Chicago's northwest suburbs. The casual to fine dining restaurant specializes in the finest prime, aged steaks, chops and classic Italian cuisine. The friendly, energetic atmosphere embodies the amiable personality of the restaurant's namesake. The dark mahogany, mosaic floor, white-jacketed servers, white tablecloths and a veritable museum of baseball history combine to create a warm and casual elegance.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Our waiter was very helpful with our selections on the menu. My husband loved the salmon! He jokingly asked me if I thought it would be acceptable to lick his plate!! My pasta was good. We both had mixed drinks with our supper. My son had spaghetti and the other one only had a cup of fruit and a few bites from my supper. They served both of them a delicious dessert after supper! Overall it was a nice meal with prompt service. I will suggest you take it easy on the mixed drinks though. They are a bit pricey.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

The food was fine but it should be superb for the outrageous prices. I asked for change from a hundred dollar bill, to give a tip, and the waitress was extremely rude, expecting a 55.00 tip for a 45.00 meal!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and I arrived at Harry Careys for a table booked for 8pm but early. So prior to going to the main restaurant we sat the Sports Bar and enjoyed some superb local beer called Blue Moon which helped wash down the potato chips given by the plateful at the table, almost too good not to eat all of them. We then went to the restaurant on the other side of the bar.
I ordered the Lamb Chops Oreganato a delicious recipe from Harry Carays, 3 double lamb chops which were absolutely superb together with grilled asparagus, my wife ordered the Chicken Chopped Salad. Just before our meal we were served with delicious hot baked bread with whipped butter, again delicious. The main meal itself was incredibly good and was in fact equal to some of the very best lamb (Barnsley Chops) I have had in the UK. My wife was also delighted with her meal also, again all washed down with more Blue Moon Beer. I have no hesitation in saying this is one venue not to miss when in Rosemont or even anywhere around O'Hare.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Not a large menu, but very god food and you feel comfortable with the staff and the relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Very nice sports bar with a sit down restaurant. Liked the ambience (watching the Hawks game). Food was good on the pricy side. Wine very expensive. All in all we had a good time.