“The real way to serve Lamb chops with Asparagus.”

Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse Rosemont
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Rosemont
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mannheim
Description: Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse, opened to the public on August 10, 1999. Located just minutes from the O'Hare International Airport inside the Holiday Inn and Suites, this location brings the same friendly confines and award-winning Italian Steakhouse cuisine from the legendary downtown location to Chicago's northwest suburbs. The casual to fine dining restaurant specializes in the finest prime, aged steaks, chops and classic Italian cuisine. The friendly, energetic atmosphere embodies the amiable personality of the restaurant's namesake. The dark mahogany, mosaic floor, white-jacketed servers, white tablecloths and a veritable museum of baseball history combine to create a warm and casual elegance.
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“The real way to serve Lamb chops with Asparagus.”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and I arrived at Harry Careys for a table booked for 8pm but early. So prior to going to the main restaurant we sat the Sports Bar and enjoyed some superb local beer called Blue Moon which helped wash down the potato chips given by the plateful at the table, almost too good not to eat all of them. We then went to the restaurant on the other side of the bar.
I ordered the Lamb Chops Oreganato a delicious recipe from Harry Carays, 3 double lamb chops which were absolutely superb together with grilled asparagus, my wife ordered the Chicken Chopped Salad. Just before our meal we were served with delicious hot baked bread with whipped butter, again delicious. The main meal itself was incredibly good and was in fact equal to some of the very best lamb (Barnsley Chops) I have had in the UK. My wife was also delighted with her meal also, again all washed down with more Blue Moon Beer. I have no hesitation in saying this is one venue not to miss when in Rosemont or even anywhere around O'Hare.

• Visited January 2014

Indiana
“Good food, great staff”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Not a large menu, but very god food and you feel comfortable with the staff and the relaxing atmosphere.

Visited January 2014
Elkhart, Indiana
“Nice sports bar / restaurant”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Very nice sports bar with a sit down restaurant. Liked the ambience (watching the Hawks game). Food was good on the pricy side. Wine very expensive. All in all we had a good time.

Visited January 2014
Chicago
“Harry Caray's on NYE!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a delicious meal on NYE at Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse at the Holiday Inn in Rosemont. The Lemon Drop Martini's were excellent and the food was superb. My husband had the aged porterhouse and I had the parmesan alfredo chicken. We recommend this place to everyone. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but for a special meal out it is certainly worth the cost.

• Visited December 2013
United States
“Very good Thanksgiving meal but pricey”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went here for Thanksgiving and the food was outstanding, but definitely expensive. However, the service was very good and it was exactly what we needed as out-of-towners coming in for a holiday. I liked Harry Caray's and since I had to scramble to make reservations for a holiday, I think it fit the bill nicely. I will say that their Thanksgiving sides bar was fabulous. I'm still thinking about how to make the apple, walnut, sage dressing...wow.

• Visited November 2013