“Great Service, Average Food”
Review of Liberty Tavern

Liberty Tavern
Ranked #32 of 87 Restaurants in Rosemont
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bryn Mawr
Transit: 2 blocks away from Blue Line - Rosemont Stop.
Description: Liberty Tavern is a gathering place for family, friends and colleagues to enjoy a casual menu in a relaxed environment. Those searching for a quiet table for two, a festive late-night bar, or a spot for a large gathering will find it at the all-new Liberty Tavern. Offering a celebration of comfort food with a wide variety of regional specialties and All-American favorites, this casual, comfortable atmosphere, modeled after the great American grills of the 1920's offers fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. Liberty Tavern Lounge is the chic & centrally located lounge with a great selection of wines & cocktails. Liberty Tavern Lounge also offers a unique assortment of pub fare small plates.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I ate here while staying at the Rosemont Hilton. I wasn't expecting much. The food was typical hotel fare but the waitstaff was phenomenal. They were friendly and couldn't be more helpful. The food was a little slow but the staff was always around and the time flew. The menu was limited but I had enough choices to get by.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I ate lunch here while staying at the HIlton at Rosemont. The menu is extensive with ample choices available. I had a sandwich the was too large for me to eat. The service was very good. It is above average for a hotel restaurant.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Both food and employee's are excellent. Ate there several times during my stay at the Hilton, and everything was wonderful.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Great food, especially pot pie and sandwiches. Wine prices can be steep but beer was great. Try a local Chicago brew on tap! Room service was excellent! Loved the breakfast buffet which is a Hilton Gold and Diamond perk.

1  Thank Cindywe22
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Visited this restaurant with a group of friends on 2/15/14. We waited for about 25 mins as we had a large group of 12. The menu was nice and hard to choose from. I ordered a pina colada and they ended up being out of the mix. I replaced it with a strawberry daiquiri. I was still charged for the pina colada so I have no idea if there was a price difference for the 2 drinks. Ordered a burger with no onions. They brought out the burger with onions and took it back and just scraped off the onions. Service was a little slow, but we did have a large group of 12.