“Great pizza”

Little Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We ordered from hotel and was very pleased with pizza and wings. The topping was oh so tasty, crust nice and thin we just loved it . We live in Chicago so we will drive there and eat in restaurant it was that good

• Visited July 2014

Crescent City, CA
“Was prepared to give them a lousy review, But......”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were stuck late at O'Hare so got a room at midnight. Starving and everything closed so desk suggested Angelinos. OPEN TIL 4 AM! I called and made an order somehow expecting the portions to reflect Airport size based on price and not really a delivery type of person. They promised delivery within the hr.
Called them at one hr and was told they were sooo busy. Called at one and a half and told 5 min away. Two hrs before knock on the door. Exhausted, hungry and now angry. Did not take it out on delivery guy. (ours was last of twenty) Wife's salad was huge with generous portion of grilled chicken breast. My Calzone, which I expected to be maybe 8 oz had to be at least twenty, and the huge chicken Marcella, which I expected to split with my wife we were hardly able to touch. Wasn't as hot as I would have liked but what else could you expect in the middle of the night. IF! I ever get stuck in Chicago again for whatever reason, I'm going to give Angelino's a call and try some of the other interesting stuff I saw on the menu.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank RickCrescentCity_CA
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“It's a good pizza”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The crust was tasty and it was loaded with toppings. It took about an hour, but it was worth the wait. I stayed at the O'Hare Best Western and they delivered straight to my room, no problem.

Visited February 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Not like before...”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We used to know the owner. maybe a year ago it was fine, but now we never really see the boss around and i think this probably is the reason.... its ALWAYS problem with the order. 2 girls that are working there are rude. i work in restaurant business to, and we HAVE to be friendly, so how is it here works with those mad faces i dont know.... get this, my husban places the order ovet the phone, for bruschetta with fresh mozzarella, so if you dont have fresh mozzarella, why to not say it, no they make the order, and on the pick up they try to make me feel stupid, that they did put mozzarella, which they really did, but cheese, and instead saying, "oh, sorry for misunderstanding, but thats the only type of mzzarella we care, would you like it, or can we get anything else for you", NO, they keep sayind that the order is right, for the 10th time already... the same is with adds to pizza, they charge you 1.79 every ingridient.... ok, i asked for parsley, stil have to pay 1.79, which makes no sence, but fine, come home, and there is no parsley... there is fresh basil there.... seriosly, no difference???? asked for eggplants, they never told us that only eggplants they have are frosen and breaded, how are we supposed to know, thats their job to make sure that costumer knows how the order will look and taste.... and many many other things.... oreder large pizza - get small, order extra pizza sause, dont get any... last time pizza was burned...
SO SO dissapointed!

• Visited December 2013
“Great alternative to the fast food joints that surround”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I've only had there pizza but it is really good and sure beats anything around it. Get a slice and a coke for 4.50 anytime of the day.
They also serve beer which is cheaper than Chili's across street.
Come check it out whether traveling or work/live in area

• Visited August 2013