“Nice Breakfast but small selection”
Review of Fresco 21 - CLOSED

Fresco 21
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Balmoral Ave
Transit: O’Hare Ground Transportation Airport Shuttles - The InterContinental Chicago O’Hare provides a complimentary airport shuttle between the hotel, airport, and the nearby CTA Station 24 hours a day.
Description: Inspired by Chicago's first airport, Ashburn Flying Field, The Ashburn is an innovative restaurant that celebrates the heritage and tradition of aviation. The Ashburn's offerings include unique twists and modern interpretations of classic American cuisine in a contemporary and relaxed gastro pub setting.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had breakfast in this restaurant on two constitutive days. In both occasions I opted for the 21$ buffet. The buffet setting is not that impressive in terms of size and selection but I found all items to be very god. The strength of the place is the cooked breakfast. The omelets where made with great attention and I really liked the smoked bacon, very lean, well cooked and enjoyable. The service is medium

There are newer reviews for Fresco 21

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Some really options for the usual after work beer, staff are friendly and there are great options on the menu for FInger food, in case you're planning to miss dinner. It seems a populare hangout for all, as the crowd does pick up as you near 8 pm...be sure to get a table before that.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Recommended by waiter Halibut, served with spinach and asparagus, was very good ($38). The place was elegant and clean. However, the waiter was disturbing, coming too many times to our table. When we finished the man course he asked about dessert, two people didn’t want dessert, three more didn’t had time to ask for dessert, before the waiter left. He brought us check, even though we didn’t even ask for it yet. The restaurant was empty, only 3 tables were taken. Even though, the waiter was pussy to make us leave. Five minutes later he came to collect money. When we were still sitting at the table the waiter took even water. This place is pricy; I am pretty disappointed with the service.

1  Thank Nica_12345
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Service and food quality are always important and have to be considered each time. Both were 10 for 10. Freshness and flavor also go hand in hand, simply stated I could not think of a single thing to not say 10 and 10 once again. Not only would I go back......... I have, many times.

Henry

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I had the chance to eat hear a couple times while staying at the International Hotel. The staff and service was great. Everyone was attentive and the food was well prepared.

The prices were a little steep however. Almost to the point it defeats the purpose of the restaurants convenience to the hotel. Unless you're in a rush and just need to eat here I would probably advise someone to venture out.