“Not Too Bad!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Albuquerque, NM
“Not Too Bad!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was our first stop for dinner in our first night in Rosemont. It was nearby and the variety looked to be pretty good. The wait wasn't but maybe 20 minutes. I'm not a country fan. What I listen to country wise is very minimal. I figured I could block out the music if needed. We ordered the fried pickle spears which were the best I've ever had. Most places usually serve the little slices, these were the full spears. Great flavor! I couldn't decide what to order so I finally decided on the buffalo wings. I wanted a spicy sauce but nothing overly spicy since it was close to bed time. I'm a New Mexico native so my definition of a good kick is a big variation of what the state of Illinois considers to be spicy. I should have known to second guess the waitress when she said the JD sauce had a kick. I took one bite and couldn't get anything but a hint of tang similar of what you'd get off of A1 sauce. I giggled and shook my head quietly to myself but, continued to eat. They were pretty tasty despite the lack of spice in my sauce. I also ordered the American Girl cocktail which had a number of things in there, but upon arrival looked as though a bomb pop melted in my glass and the color remained where it was supposed to. The drink was VERY VERY yummy. Reminded me of a sweet tart or as my mom thought a grape popsicle. We only ran into one snafu and that was that Dad's sweet potato tots didn't show up with his meal, he had to ask where they were at which our waitress apologized and ran back to the kitchen to bring out a fresh order on a side plate. The food was good, the music wasn't bad. The only thing I wish they'd do is that when the live band is performing that they shut the radio playing overhead off, it's a bit of a headache when you hear two different sounds competing for attention. All in all though I'd return!

• Visited July 2014

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Me and four of my friends went to Toby Keith's for dinner. They have many great sandwiches and an amazing selection of deserts. Nothing like finishing off dinner with Deep Fried Twinkies.

Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Huge Bar with alot of people”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a huge country bar that also plays some radio music during weekends. The food is decent and the alcohol prices are what you would expect for the area. It also seems busy and exciting to be at though and something is always going on. If your in the area stop by!

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food cheap prices!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great food, service was okay. Bar atmosphere, but family friendly. Stay away from the moonshine.......

Streetsboro, Ohio
“I loved this restaurant!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Was looking for somewhere new and different that I can't find here at home.
Had the fried zucchini for an appetizer; very good. Jack Daniel's shrimp skewers for entree, also very good. Best margaritas I have had since being in Mexico!

1 Thank Rene F