“Quick Stop”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Pennsylvania
“Quick Stop”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband I + another couple stopped by for a drink before heading to the George Straight concert. This place is very big. We were seated right away, and our service was good. Neat guitar over the bar with TV's hanging down. The dance floor is quite large and my friend and I wished we were there for a little two-steppin! Cannot comment on the food as we just had drinks. Looks like it could be quite the fun spot in the evening! Oh and one more tip --- we could not locate the address on our GPS. We called and they gave us the address for a movie theater nearby and then we went right to it. We parked in the parking garage and then walked out to the restaurant/bar. Yee Haw!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Beach Bum Woman

“A night to remember”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My boy friend knows I like country as well as everything else in between... he surprised me and taken me to Toby Keith's I live this bar and grill which in fact the title says it all and is very true I fell in love with the bar its an excting full of life environment. We were served with out having to wait and the drink were delicious. They had a band play til 11pm and after that have a dj and im telling you I danced the night away... the bar is in a shape of a guitar and beautiful wood floors.. they had a girl in the bathroom that would help you with handing out lotions to soothe your palms which I thought was nice. All in all the bar was amazing the servers wore torn up shorts and tank tops to give off the feel of country environment it was really nice I enjoyed my time and planning a lil get away in april :)

• Visited February 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great atmosphere but horrible food!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Drinks, bar & country atmosphere are awesome! But the food is terrible. My husband and cousin went and ate and both came home sick. This month my husband and I were there and I ordered Nachos with chicken. Well the nachos were stale and the chicken was horrible..cold and rubbery. These had to be the worse nachos I have ever had!

Visited February 2014
new berlin wi
“Valentines day getaway”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went after dinner, were pleasantly surprised to find a live band and they were unbelievable! We were afraid we wouldn't be able to talk over the blaring music, or even have room to move, but were we happy to be wrong. We had a great time, dancing, drinking, and socializing together with friends, and new acquaintances!

Visited February 2014
Mena, Arkansas
“I love this bar!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Popped in for lunch during a business meeting and the atmosphere is very inviting. A GREAT lunch spot as it was not very crowded, but the food was outstanding and very reasonably priced. I chose a turkey breast sandwich that tasted like a slow-roasted Thanksgiving turkey....AMAZING! Food was good, price was good, and I would definitely go here again. The menu had a great selection of foods I would love to try.

• Visited February 2014