“Slooooooooooow”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I had pretty high expectations for this place but I ended up being very disappointed. I'm not sure if there is a manager on staff but all the waitresses and hostesses seemed really unorganized and can really use a good manager's guidance! We waited by the hostess counter for several minites before we caught the attention of one of the 7 or 8 hostesses that were working there. Very long wait to be seated and also a long wait for the food to come out. Half of my food was cold and our ribs were precooked, not what I would have expected. I guess Toby Keith doesn't have much input into the quality of service he endorses. Will not return.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I liked the spaciousness of the place, the fact that you could see the football game from every seat in the house (yes, there are that many TV's). Drinks were fast and a good selection of beer for the beer drinkers. Only problem was we were there to watch the Packers;/Bears game and the kitchen got slammed with the influx. It took almost two hours to get our food. Thank heavens we ordered some appetizers. Food was good when it came.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

The place is a big venue and the bars are really large. It seemed like a happening place to be on a weekend. The only problem is that it took over an hour to get our food on a Monday night and it was almost empty. As for the food, it was pretty good and the prices were reasonable. Would come back if wait wasn't so long next time.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband came in for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. No crowd. Waitress was very attentive, she even told us the Stanley Cup was next door to run and see it before we ordered. Thought that was pretty cool.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stopped in while in town for a business conference on a Tuesday evening. It has a lot of space so it seemed to not be very busy. The service was good. Got to meet Frank Thomas former MLB player with the Chicago White Sox. He even took time to take a picture with me and my coworkers.