“S_L_O_W:(”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Sunday Feb 24th Arrived at 12:35 pm( restaurant is only 1/3 full and plenty of wait staff)., 5 minutes after our time stamped $13 parking garage fee!!! we were seated immediately and then the wait began- 15 minutes before getting a menu, 15 more minutes before a drink order was taken, (all T.K.'s are not the same - Denver Coke Products on tap including root beer - Rosemont, IL only IBC bottles. 15 more minutes before they were served (they had to go to the back and get some) placed our order and twice the waitress came out and said "the cooks are backed up it will be a few more minutes) another 25 minutes wait for 3 over-priced burgers. 2:15 pm checking out...Needless to say not going back!

1  Thank GENEANDALICE
There are newer reviews for Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a review on Customer Service and Experience- NO STARS!

I can't believe how rude your staff was to my sister and her boyfriend and their large birthday party that had to ultimately leave due to the unprecedented exiting of my sister's quiet boyfriend. Throwing out a 25 year old in the Chicago winter without a coat because of his Chicago Cubs Hat? That is beyond ridiculous! I get kicking someone out if they're drunk & rowdy , but he is a shy guy who was minding his own business sitting at a table with friends. To have your "bouncer" physically push him out of your restaurant, then open the door and comment on how he has a cubs hat, and then close the door in his face again is disgusting, all the while leaving my sister & their friends wondering what the hell happened to him...Your management didn't handle the situation well either, leaving my sister with the "well he must have done something to get kicked out" Really, that's manager quality?

In this economy people don't like to spend a lot of money going out, so when they do spend their hard earned money, it's incomprehensible to have it be at a place with such judgmental disgusting service. I'm putting this on YELP to warn people, or even Chicago Tourist, do not dine at this establishment.

I mean really, if they have a dress code, they need to address it at the door when you have to pay a cover!

5  Thank Tinkerbepp20
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went yesterday for lunch. The staff looked like they were half asleep. They waitresses dressed trashy. The bathrooms were disgusting, no toilet paper on ANY of the holders, I looked in EVERY stall. There was a pile of dirty towels outside the ladies room that had the door propped open by a box of garbage. Service was slow. I ordered a southwest chicken salad, nothing special. The others ordered a wrap which they liked. I think Toby Keith should be concerned about what he's putting his name on.

2  Thank banana5214
Reviewed February 8, 2013

First trip to my favorite artist's new place. Food was edible but COLD. I hate food that is supposed to be HOT and comes out COLD. Overpriced for the portion size. We told the server who took back the cold side and then just said the manager said he was sorry; never came over himself. Also visited his Vegas restaurant. Last time ever. I 'll love his music instead of his bar and grill.

1  Thank Fabsecy
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for an early Friday dinner and drinks. At 6pm there was hardly anyone in the place. Service was fast. We ordered nachos for an appetizer and it was Huge! We split a pulled pork sandwich. Both were really good. We left around 8:30 and it was much busier.
Location is great. Ice skating, movie theater, and bars are steps away. Lots of security walking around. Felt very safe.