“I Hate This Bar and Grill”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

First trip to my favorite artist's new place. Food was edible but COLD. I hate food that is supposed to be HOT and comes out COLD. Overpriced for the portion size. We told the server who took back the cold side and then just said the manager said he was sorry; never came over himself. Also visited his Vegas restaurant. Last time ever. I 'll love his music instead of his bar and grill.

1  Thank Fabsecy

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for an early Friday dinner and drinks. At 6pm there was hardly anyone in the place. Service was fast. We ordered nachos for an appetizer and it was Huge! We split a pulled pork sandwich. Both were really good. We left around 8:30 and it was much busier.
Location is great. Ice skating, movie theater, and bars are steps away. Lots of security walking around. Felt very safe.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Although it was packed and it was over a 2 hour wait if you wanted to be seated for dinner, it was still a fun place to be. I had a beer on tap called Angry Orchard. It was like apple cider and was so refreshing! It was wall to wall people, but everyone there was friendly and allowed others to get up to the bar to get their drinks and/or appetizers. We will definitely go back again and try to get there earlier so we can try their food. It was a fun date night bar to hang at for a while.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a group of 14 people, part of a softball group playing nearby. Called ahead, they don't take reservations but the manager told us to ask for him when we arrived (he didn't promise to do anything). Upon arrival, the KIDS working at the front wouldn't get the manager for us and told us it would be a 2.5 hour wait, telling us "it's Saturday"... condescending and rude. I will NEVER go back, and will tell anyone/everyone of this experience in hopes they don't go, either. Paid $13 for parking, too!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is good but they need more seating. The waiting time to get in is horrible so if you want to go to check it out I would suggest lunch. They also do not offer Miller products. Just okay.