“Best pork and beans ever!”
Review of Park Tavern

Park Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bryn Mawr
Transit: Rosemont Blue Line
Description: Park Tavern offers a contemporary spin on the gastropub experience, serving craft beer and authentic food in a casual, urban lodge setting. In warmer months, enjoy a refreshing craft cocktail and the view of The Park from our Sky Bar rooftop lounge. Park Tavern is the perfect meeting place for lunch, dinner or unwinding after work. Whether you are a busy professional grabbing a bite before your flight, or a Rosemont regular, Park Tavern offers dishes you haven't tasted before. From our house-smoked meats to our famous Animal Tots, we have the specialties that will have you coming back for more.
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I've been here many times over the past year. Killer beer selection. All of the sandwiches and entrées I have had were very good to excellent. I then ordered the pork and beans as a side. No canned stuff here! The dish blew me away. Fresh white beans, pulled pork and bacon. The flavor was spectacular. I have since eaten them as a main course and have never been disappointed! Looking forward to all my subsequent visits!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Park Tavern is in the Entertainment District just off of the Tri-State tollway in Rosemont. We did not know it existed until our Daughter-In-Law told us about it. We went for an early dinner with our infant granddaughter and really enjoyed it. Great set-up where you can sit inside or outside and somewhat in-between with an open-air environment. Food was good, good selection of drinks and a fun crowd. Typical Chicago parking garage ... it costs $13 whether you are there for one hour or all day....my only gripe.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Seafood linguine excellent, very fresh! Calamari appetizer nicely done. Very long wait for food! (45+ min)

My colleague commented that the ribs were just ok.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate on a Friday night and the place was busy. Everyone enjoyed their meals and beverages. The service was friendly and very good, and the price was a value.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I went to Park Tavern tonight and had a decent experience. The food was good. My favorite was the animal tots appetizer. Excellent. Pulled pork with cheese and gravy over tater tots. I could have eaten a bowl of that for dinner. The menu is fairly diverse, and offers a lot of options. My entree, the pulled chicken tacos, was good. There was a lot of flavor, but I have had better. The service was very slow. We weren't in a hurry, but it took a very long time to get appetizers, food, and drinks. When the food was ready it was nearly delivered in part to the wrong table. I would probably go back for the food, and atmosphere, but would hope for better service.

Been to Park Tavern? Share your experiences!