“OK, noisey sports bar”
Review of Park Tavern

Park Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bryn Mawr
Transit: Rosemont Blue Line
Description: Park Tavern offers a contemporary spin on the gastropub experience, serving craft beer and authentic food in a casual, urban lodge setting. In warmer months, enjoy a refreshing craft cocktail and the view of The Park from our Sky Bar rooftop lounge. Park Tavern is the perfect meeting place for lunch, dinner or unwinding after work. Whether you are a busy professional grabbing a bite before your flight, or a Rosemont regular, Park Tavern offers dishes you haven't tasted before. From our house-smoked meats to our famous Animal Tots, we have the specialties that will have you coming back for more.
Asheville, North Carolina
“OK, noisey sports bar”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food is above average and priced for the upscale area. We found it difficult to hear one another at the table due to the loud atmosphere (what we might have expected from a dance place but not a pub).

Visited June 2014

Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Beer lovers please stop by!!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I actually discovered this place by reading someones t-shirt that said "beer is the new wine" I told that person "that shirt is awesome!!!!". They told me it was from their work and that is how I found it! I proceeded to go there the next day with a group of my friends to be presently surprised. They location is very nice also. But most importantly I was greeted with an amazing and very large beer list, oh and yes a nice waitress as well. The craft beer options here are quite substantial it will have you thinking and scratching your head of what you want now, and what will be next!!! But all in all they have such a great selection of beer for all you REAL beer drinkers out there! Oh and they food is not to shabby either they got have a good selection that will keep you satisfied. I give this place my stamp of approval and I will be back.........alot!

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Decent Bar Food”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Our group stopped into Park Tavern for lunch in between lectures at the convention center. We shared the Animal Tots which was pulled pork, cheese curds, grainy mustard, fried egg, bell’s kalamazoo gravy served over tater tots. We ended up ordering a second plate because these were such a hit.

I ordered the Spanish Pear Salad - sangria poached pear, greens, dried cranberries, candied pecans, blue cheese, apple cider vinaigrette and balsamic glaze but substituted the greens for spinach and added steak. The sangria poached pear was very creative and delicious. The salad was perfectly dressed and overall was a solid salad. From the response my coworkers gave, everyone seemed overall pleased with their food.

The service was speedy yet friendly and overall, it was better than I expected for bar food near the convention center.

• Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Watering Hole”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I came in here one night while in from out of town and discovered this place has the most amazing selection of beers on tap. That and they have a dj when the night draws near. I ordered a Goose Island Stout which was so high in alcohol content it tastes syrupy to texture of the liquid. It's very good but be warned if you don't like stouts then you should not play with this. My friend ordered a Dragon's Milk and we had a great time talking with a couple of the ladies that bartend there who were ironically heading to our city in Nashville soon. Really wish I had more time to enjoy the selection of beers on tap.

• Visited May 2014
Mercer Island, Washington
“Good but not great”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is a fun place to eat. the neighborhood js lively. They have outdoor seating. We were there for game 7 of the NHL playoffs for the Blackhawks, and of course every TV was tuned to the game. The place was as lively as you might expect. The server was friendly and attentive. But the food was nothing spectacular. Tasty, yes. And in fact the spinach salad was darn good. But the Linquini Diablo was only adequate. The fish in it was good, but the sauce was basically just like a bland canned tomato sauce. I hoped for more. That said, if you view it as a bar or a joint and not a restaurant, the food was pretty darn good.

• Visited June 2014