“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Park Tavern

Park Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bryn Mawr
Transit: Rosemont Blue Line
Description: Park Tavern offers a contemporary spin on the gastropub experience, serving craft beer and authentic food in a casual, urban lodge setting. In warmer months, enjoy a refreshing craft cocktail and the view of The Park from our Sky Bar rooftop lounge. Park Tavern is the perfect meeting place for lunch, dinner or unwinding after work. Whether you are a busy professional grabbing a bite before your flight, or a Rosemont regular, Park Tavern offers dishes you haven't tasted before. From our house-smoked meats to our famous Animal Tots, we have the specialties that will have you coming back for more.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Everytime I'm staying in the Rosemont area I stop by and at least have a drink. Always a good selection of beer on tap, with some changing constantly. The food always comes up great with no disappointment. Never can go wrong with the Mac n Cheese. On the weekends the place gets crowded and exciting with a house DJ.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We got here and were told that it would be an hours wait for a table. We gave our number, went and spent our money at another place, then came back to Park Tavern. We asked about our table, was told it would be a few minutes, then were seated. The table we were seated at had "reserved" signs on it, and it was already placed for 5, when there were three of us. After some confusion between the host and the server, they took our drink orders and removed the reserved signs. We ordered our food, it took a long time. We had drinks while we waited, so it seemed ok. The odd part was, after our food arrived (almost an hour), we received a text stating that our table was now ready. What saves this from being a mediocre review is that we all actually loved the food! It was hard for me to give this place as good a rating as I did, but the food was good.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Unless you're a smaller person, don't bother even trying to go here! Unbelievable how many seats they have crammed into this place! We were seated at a booth on the far side of the restaurant, so we had to literally squeeze between people at the tables and the people seated at the bar! Needless to say, your butt is gonna either graze someones head or somebody's bar stool (that is...hoping they're facing the bar! LOL!)! God forbid you have a bad bladder like me, you'll have to cross the room again! Ugh! I had the ¨Beer Mussels¨ which did have good flavor and I ate them all! For my entree, I ordered the ¨House Smoked Baby Back Ribs¨...skip it! VERY disappointing since this is supposedly supposed to be a ¨smoke house¨! LOL! For my two sides, I ordered the ¨Mashed & Truffled Gravy¨...just awful!! We got better mashed potatoes with our school lunches as a kid! And the ¨Jalapeno Bacon Mac¨...laughable!! No taste at all...my mac and cheese is better than this!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food was great! I like the little jars are appetizer came with. The portions are big! The beef brisket was excellent! Fish tacos best we have ever had . I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Really good meal every time. Been three times and never disappoints. Reasonably priced and casual. Nothing fancy but delicious!

Been to Park Tavern? Share your experiences!