“Great for lunch or early dinner”
Review of Park Tavern

Park Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bryn Mawr
Transit: Rosemont Blue Line
Description: Park Tavern offers a contemporary spin on the gastropub experience, serving craft beer and authentic food in a casual, urban lodge setting. In warmer months, enjoy a refreshing craft cocktail and the view of The Park from our Sky Bar rooftop lounge. Park Tavern is the perfect meeting place for lunch, dinner or unwinding after work. Whether you are a busy professional grabbing a bite before your flight, or a Rosemont regular, Park Tavern offers dishes you haven't tasted before. From our house-smoked meats to our famous Animal Tots, we have the specialties that will have you coming back for more.
Dallas, Texas
“Great for lunch or early dinner”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for late lunch and a snack twice. They have a great beer selection if you are into that. The food was pretty tasty. There were some great apps. I had the smoked wings. They were good. Not the best I have ever had, but they were good. The reviled eggs are definitely worth ordering. One person had a burger and said it was pretty good. It's not the most amazing place we have been to. But definitely worth going to hang out, have a drink and a bite to eat. The later it gets however it turns into a nightclub- dance floor, singles hangout. I'm not that old, but definitely not my crowd in the evenings. To early for dinner and you'll have a great time.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I came in around 7:30 on last night. The restaurant was packed. The hostess was very sweet and sat us by the open windows. Our server came and greeted us and suggested, their new summer drinks, and the crispy calamari, our main course was the sliders on special, and the fish of the day. Everything was so delicious. The atmosphere was great. The manager on duty was here from out of state and we started talking about sports teams, and the Chicago area, an all around very good visit, We will be back this weekend, Thank you Park Tavern!

Chicago, Illinois
“Awful.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival, my friends and I approached the hostess station and stood there uncomfortably while the three girls behind the desk were chatting(personal business-not work)and didn't acknowledge us. we spoke up and said "excuse me" which seemed to really irritate them. One of them looked up from a cell phone-clearly annoyed at our presence-and said "yes?". We stated we'd like to sit down, outside if possible. There were at least three open tables. Without looking, she said there was nothing available. We sat down inside and it took a server at least 20+ minutes to approach our table. There was only ONE other table occupied. My friends and I ordered sangria. Three of us were brought sangria and the waitress forgot the fourth. when she brought it, my friend said it tasted like jagermeister-she asked for a new one, and the waitress brought it, but it had a head like beer and was cloudy. She didn't drink it. The food was mediocre at best. Small portions, but pricey. Everything at this place was awful-the service, the food and the drinks. The best part was the location as this Rosemont area is adorable. Easily, this is one of the worst places I have eaten at.

1 Thank MistyRoe
Geneva, Illinois
“Great food, but poor service”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had the PBR can chicken, and it was excellent. My friend liked her shrimp sandwich, but ordered it without jalapenos and onions, and it came with both. We were never offered refills on our drinks. And the check came before we were even asked about dessert or coffee. I'd go back one more time for the food, but the service has to improve. The atmosphere was a bit loud, but all the tv's were a bonus.

Houston, Texas
“Delicious and Great Service”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had not heard of this restaurant, but we were glad to find such a great place near our airport hotel in Rosemont. I think it's famous for its "Foot Long Grilled Cheese" which my friend had. He says it deserves to be famous. Several kinds of cheese (one called "chihuahua") bacon, fried egg. He said it was the best he'd had. For me, the waiter, Anthony, recommended a turkey burger with srihacha, and it was darn good. For dessert, we ordered maple bacon donuts which look like Scooby Snacks from the cartoon instead of donuts, but are insanely amazing. Probably are best meal in Chicago.

Visited July 2013