“Prime Rib Dinner - 5 Stars!”

BC Bistro and Lounge
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The prime rib was absolutely delicious and affordable. Probably the best I've had. The taste and quality exceeds most fine restaurants at double the price.

2  Thank Tom G

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was pleasantly surprise when I saw the quality and variety of the buffet breakfast. Service was friendly and the chef that was preparing the omelets and waffles was very attentive. Very good breakfast at DoubleTree Hotel!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had lunch and supper while staying at the hotel and enjoyed it both times. We had the pork tenderloin and scallops for supper. Great taste on tenderloin and scallops were very tender. For lunch we had the portobello sandwich and beef brisket. Good.

1  Thank 811Vacationer
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I enjoyed my dinner ay the BC Bistro, Kathleen provided great service and made a great drink, which I enjoyed after my long day at the airport.

1  Thank Audit777
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I tried most of the entrees on the menu during a week's stay. The tilapia on rice with a caper sauce was very tasty. The chopped salad was enormous, with real bacon and bleu cheese. A large cheeseburger comes with lettuce, tomato and onion but you'll need to request mustard or mayonnaise.

The breakfast buffet has a wide selection of fresh fruit, pastries and toast, half a dozen varieties of cereal, bacon and sausage, milk and juice, and made-to-order waffles and omelets. An excellent breakfast.

1  Thank thatdingo