“Disappointing.”

BC Bistro and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
BC Bistro and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We bought a restaurant.com coupon for BC Bistro for our first night in town since we need to have a quick dinner between check in and evening plans. We went around 6pm to find the restaurant empty. We were seated and brought menus. My husband wanted a burger which was not on the menu, so they brought us lunch menus, which was great as we wanted to eat light. I asked if it was possible to get gluten free bread on any of the sliders. He said that the rolls that came with dinner would be. I asked if I could get the sliders on them and he said of course. Turns out there was a language barrier. Our waiter misunderstood and thought I was asking for free bread. Once I clarified what I was asking for we agreed on the sliders being served without bread. I asked for rare (it was tenderloin). When it came, the 5-6 small bites of steak were well done, not a trace of pink. I let the waiter know but said I'd eat it as is due to time constraints and the fact that it really was pretty tasty in spite of the overcooking. Also, my husband's fries were stone cold. He was brought fresh fries. We ordered dessert in order to satisfy the requirement to use the coupon. When the check came the waiter had comp'd the entrees, which we hadn't asked for, so it was a pleasant surprise. I debated not writing a negative review but felt that the handling of the gluten free issue warranted it. Even though they reduced the bill, the underlying problem of being clueless about gluten free needs to be addressed. I am going back there for dinner tonight, and if they do better I will definitely post a review of that as well!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Abderrahim and Jennifer hook it up. Service is amazing and the food is always great. My recommendations are the Veggie wrap which is surprisingly amazing (I'm not a vegetarian by any means) and the Salmon. The cheese appetizer is amazing but be forewarned.. it it huge. Could be an entree on it's own.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everything. Good food, friendly servers, good admosphere. Convenient since it is right in the hotel.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The breakfast buffet is very good and a lot of dishes are on offer. The service is excellent however the buffet and the restaurant is quite pricey.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Food and service...great steaks. Touria S.Was excellent server. I enjoyed the atmosphere . It was quiet.