“Local spot not outstanding”
Review of Romano's Rosemont

Romano's Rosemont
Ranked #48 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Park Ridge IL
“Local spot not outstanding”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

They have a specialty pizza...next time I think the non-specialty pizza will be a better choice...salad was o.k..decor is more of a take-out and bar..I think we were the only reservation they ever had..mostly walk in's....not at all crowded

• Visited June 2012

Eau Claire, WI
“Tasty treat”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stopped here for a bite when the restaurant we were heading too was closed already. We ordered a pepperoni pizza and some sodas. Pizza was delish and the service was pretty fast. I would go again for a bite.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank DawnW67
Park Ridge, Illinois
“Really good food!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The decor is sort of a laugh-plastic table cloths and a hand painted mural wall BUT the food is terrific at Romano's. Wow! Big frosty glasses of Pieroni beer and rather excellent pizza save the day. Great lasagne, too. The sauce is very good, somewhat sweet and very chunky and delicious. Meatballs are good. Garlic bread-meh. Smallish place with a loud family atmosphere. Friendly but very busy wait staff. Going back soon!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jiminator
Elgin, Illinois
“Best thin crust Pizza ever”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I know...EVER?? Yes ! I grew up on this pizza in DesPlaines and only recently found out they moved to Rosemont.I no longer live close but now making the drive whenever I can. Smaller place but still outstanding pizza. Not a lot of sauce (I like) so ask for extra if that's your pleasure. My wife , by the way, loves their Mostaccioli .

• Visited April 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“This is the real Romano's pizza that formerly was in Des Plaines!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The pizza here is the exact same pizza as Romano's in Des Plaines since the 50's. The family has kept the same recipe since then. If you liked Romano's then you have to go. The garlic bread is different and I don't recommend it. The pasta dishes look the same but we only go for the pizza. I do recommend the Chuck's special salad that is sort of family style. You'll even find some of the same servers! Go and enjoy! Oh and by the way the bathroom is so much better than the old Romano's, those who know the old one will appreciate this!

• Visited December 2011