The hotel is located a few miles away from the O' Hare airport. There is shuttle bus service every 15 minutes to and from the airport. The Hotel's architecture is an all glass square building cornered by 4 cylindrical towers.
Had to queue for a short while to register but once I was assisted, the process was fast and efficient. Was assigned a fairly spacious and comfortable room at one of the corner towers.
The bed was king size with of a good mattress, good quality linen and abundant pillows.
A large work table, a long lounge couch with a mini bar housed in a cupboard with a 42" flat TV screen sitting on top it plus a convenient bench for luggage made up the rest of the room furnishing. The closet was fairly small and designed for mainly short stay guests. Unfortunately the bathroom was tiny with the toilet sitting sideways (to fit the geometry of the tower) and a 3'X3' minuscule shower designed for slim persons; the curtain shower was quite unpleasant since it kept sticking to the body in the tiny enclosed space caused by the shower induced draft.
The hotel general areas were quite spacious, with an impressive modern sculpture, maybe on the minimalist side which gave it a bit of a cold atmosphere, however it looked sleek, clean and polished.
The breakfast area was well laid out, pleasant but unfortunately the food was not at par with the surroundings. The breakfast buffet was somewhat limited in choice, the food was well presented but mostly cold. There were very few choices of breads and no cheeses in sight. The service was excellent and very friendly.
The Wi Fi Internet service was excellent and free.
A good airport hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare International Airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel