I had to fly out of country 2 days earlier than expected, so I got this hotel for my wife and two kids. I stayed one evening and they stayed 2 more.
FYI -Parking is $22 a day for guests. The restaurant was closed every day, so there was no where for my family to eat without running across busy intersections and walking for a mile or more in freezing weather. They also try to push their "healthy kids" agenda - which I am cool with as long as there is choice and good things for kids to choose from; you know - things kids will actually eat. That was not the case.
There was no pool and the work out room was lacking.
If you are traveling for business without your family - you may not even notice the cold, institutional, Soviet style concrete decor, but you might notice their 1980's bathroom and comparatively small double beds.
Trying to get information for restaurants in the area that deliver is a waste of time. You might as well put the phone down and just google yourself and call the different pizza places in the Rosemont area.
I have stayed in the Chicago O'hare area many times (I travel more than 300 days a year). There are too many choices for this hotel to even be considered. Honestly. Value hotels in the area are MUCH BETTER - i.e. Holiday Inn express, Four Points by Sheraton, etc. These hotels are new, clean, fresh, offer free (or much cheaper parking), and have much better selections for children menus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel