Hyatt Regency O'Hare
$117
$110
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$134
$209
$202
Orbitz.com
3,274 results
All reviewsred baramerican grillconvention centersound machineclose to the airportlarge hotelpark sleep flybusiness conferenceo'hare airportking roomshuttle servicegift shopparking garageblue linedowntown chicagoo hareoutlet mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Aesthetically pleasing hotel, conveniently located and most of the staff really does try to be hospitable, However they don't seem to be too accommodating to the disabled. My biggest gripes are the difficult to find Handicapped parking spaces, all touch screen information kiosks too high to reach from a wheelchair, unusable bathrooms in public areas signed as accessible and the beds in the "accessible" rooms are raised too high to transfer into from a wheelchair. A nice place if you're able-bodied, but if you're on wheels, you'd be better off going to one of the neighboring hotels.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the wedge-shaped rooms in the corners of the building.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
HyattOHare, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Meeting the needs of all of our guests is extremely important to us. We have a variety of ADA guest rooms and I apologize that the one you stayed in did not adequately meet your needs. I am terribly sorry and hope that we can discuss this further in an effort to be a hotel in which you would be more than comfortable staying with in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed here for one night during a business trip.

Shuttle was prompt - check in was very pleasant - and I found the room very quiet given its proximity to the airport. I asked for a "quiet" room and was given a room in the executive wing. It was a bit of more of a walk, but I found the room clean and comfortable.

One of my deciding factors for this hotel was its walking distance to the Subway stop. It was an easy ~2-block walk to the stop, then a smooth ride into the city for dinner.

A bonus to the evening was the beautiful Christmas lights in the nearby trees!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank travlbug

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate that you chose Hyatt Regency O'Hare for your short trip and hope you have the chance to visit us again.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nothing special about this hotel. Rooms are ok but shower so weak it was hard to keep clean. Waiting in the lobby before going to the airport. Dead. They are setting up for a NY Eve party but looks pretty tacky. Made me leave my room because of 'promised noon check-ins" but not one person has passed me in an hour. Breakfast was good but for $3.50 they could do better than Tropicana. Wish I had stayed at the Hilton. Oh well.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
HyattOHare, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

I am sorry that we were unable to accommodate your late check out request. We strive to accommodate as many requests as possible. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly so that we may further discuss your concerns.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were there on Sunday 12/23 to stay the night and catch an early flight. Room was fine and very clean, got there about 3pm with the intent to check in and then sit at bar to watch football and have a few beers, turns out the sports bar was closed, the lobby bar was closed until 6pm, front desk said that someone from the restaurant would be happy to get us a beer. We sat at the empty bar, 1 tv was tuned to a game but no volume, a server from restaurant came buy and got a beer for his table, I asked if we could get one and get some volume, he said no not until 6. Went to snack shop got a couple beers and went back to room. Went back at 6, we hung out for a while and ordered food to take back to room. Mediocre at best. Would still stay here for airport ease, but nothing else.

Stayed: December 2012

I am so sorry to hear about your disappointment with your stay. I can assure you that your feedback will be shared, so that we can work to prevent this from happening to our guests in the future. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity in the new year.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

A very clean and professional hotel. The staff are very polite and helpful. As a frequest flyer to most countries in the world I found the bar staff to be very friendly and will include you in a topical conversation provided your approach is friendly and open. The rooms are cleaned daily and a warm personal welcome is displayed on the room's T.V (Executive Wing) and an iphone docking station and all mod cons in the room. The downside is that it is a 40 minute train ride to the city but hey travelling in the middle of the freeway between both directions of traffic is an eye opener. A plus side is a regular free shuttle to the airport and the drivers are very friendly and will entertain you on the 10 minute journey to the airport.

Highly recommended

Bez (Ambulance Service)

Room Tip: Try to book the executive wing as it is an experience to savour (and photograph)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so kindly for taking the time to review the hotel. Your high recommendation is greatly appreciated.