Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$112
$99
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$103
$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$114
$105
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$90
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$122
$109
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Hyatt Rosemont(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$116
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$94
$84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$109
$98
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

3,350 results
All reviewsred baramerican grillconvention centersound machineclose to the airportlarge hotelpark sleep flyo'hare airportbusiness conferenceking roomshuttle servicegift shopparking garagedowntown chicagoblue lineo hareoutlet mall
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My flight got cancelled at O'Hare and I was stuck to find a hotel for the night by the airport. I settled for this hotel at $199 a night. Keep in mind, I had previously been staying at the Hyatt Downtown for $95 via Priceline and I found that one was MUCH nicer.

I do believe this Hyatt is one of the nicer hotels near the airport but I was disappointed with the room having come from the other Hyatt. I was here for business alone so it was big enough but had I been here with my wife, it would have been a small room. I got a room near the parking garage, on the first floor so I am guessing there are bigger and nicer rooms than the one I got.

The lobby however was really nice and worthy of the Hyatt brand name. Restaurant and two bars plus a gift shop and FedEx Office made the one night very bearable to stay here. The location was great and I was able to walk to a movie theatre 5 minutes away. There were some restaurants and other things which took about 15-20 minutes to walk to.

I probably would have better things to say about the hotel if I hadn't been at the other (nicer) Hyatt for half the price. I just felt the room was a big downgrade from the previous stay. Room service did not run 24 hours at this location and the sound of airplanes flying over me was loud in the room (although I am sure every hotel has this problem in the area).

All in all, things could have been ALOT worse, but I did think the hotel was more worthy of a 3.5 star, than 4 star hotel. My room (especially the bathroom) was outdated and they stuck me in nowhereville in the hotel (like i said, next to the parking garage). I would have preferred to be in one of the rooms overlooking the lobby.

No pool at the hotel and the location has more to offer than the hotel itself.

I would only recommend staying here if it is for one night, and you need to be close to the airport and the only thing you need is a nice, clean room with a lobby that serves drinks and food.
Vacationers should avoid this hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was my first stay for a meeting held in the hotel.

I used the kiosk to register and other than getting assigned a room that had not been made up yet (and I did not stay around long enought to figure out if anyone was in it! LOL), the rooms and service were great. The only minor issue was that I had a room in the "pod" extending from the corners. The sounds in the circular hallway echo and it can get quite noisy.

They should get extra credit for the large number of staff who are there to help at all times - very impressive.

The shuttle service to ORD was efficient and they always seemed to have enough buses available for the run.

The meeting rooms were great, but the chairs are the worse for wear. In a meeting room for 8, we had to request 3 be replaced because the chairs were unstable. The lunch service very good and meeting managers were highly responsive to our needs.

Room Tip: Depending on runway use, the rooms on the north side can be a little noisy with flights landing. However, they change runways often and the noise inside the room was minimal after a few minutes.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed here on my last day in chicago before I had to leave for O'Hare the next day...Very nice rooms, free internet, a big TV and convenient location close to public transport into the city (takes about 35mins).

P.S. you can get awesome deals for this hotel ;)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank maxfulder
Reviewed July 19, 2012

A very spacious hotel with nice rooms. Clean, lots of staff available if you need to ask anything.

Expect to pay for daily parking, wi-fi available but may be slow at peak. Avoid the grill on LL but room service is good, but a little pricey.

Room Tip: Avoid the Grill and the Starbucks/Perks shop. Grill is overpriced and the Starbucks/Perks is very limited in selection.
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We made an impromptu visit to Chicago and got a great special price at the Hyatt. Since my husband had an early flight out of OHare on Monday we took advantage of the deal.
What we didn't know was that they really rob you on parking. It's around $22.00 a day for guests!! (I'd hate to see what they charge for valet) We figured that's where they make up their money on their "special deals". Anyway, we sucked up and paid the ridiculous fee.
The room was really nice and comfortable. We were put on the main floor; rooms tucked away to the right of the ramp coming in from the parking garage. It was very quiet there. We loved the shower (always looking for a good shower) and the bed was ultra comfortable. They also have a full mini-bar in the room; which you don't see that often anymore.
We ate dinner at the hotel bar, Red Bar, and we had exceptional service and food! Yes the food was awesome! They serve fresh sushi beginning at 4pm. Their burger is ridiculously delicious. We ate there two of the three nights we stayed. Breakfast was just as yummy. The food was fresh, with ample portions. And the coffee is awesome!!
Other than the parking fee, this was a relaxing and welcome respite for us. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on the lower floors. The main floor rooms (#200's) are tucked away and very quiet from the open atrium exposed rooms. However, these are the basic guest rooms and not as roomy perhaps as the gold club rooms, etc. But it's good to know. Also make sure you have change! Getting off the tollroad you need $1.50 in coins. There is no attendant at this exit. We didn't know this of course but thankfully had the change.