This Hyatt is centrally locate. Very near O'Hare and close to downtown. It has the interstate and the L are a block away. The convention center is next door. Several mid and upscale restaurants within a mile of the hotel. Those are the pros. Now the cons. Pay to park over night is $22 for hotel guest. The lobby is nice then you arrive on your floor and the walkway is lined with generic greenery that never floors. Dull! Carpet seems stuck in the late 70's early 80's. Now you get to your door and the trim is chipped and layered with paint and the color of smoke stained walls. Open the door and you have a spacious entry to drop everything and a basic bathroom. Check out the beds and you have 2 full size beds. I never heard of any hotel offer less than a queen. Don't open the snack fridge cuz it's weight is what makes it decide to charge our room. Good thing I checked my bill before checking out. I had a charge of $3.92 for opening the door. The room did have a balcony. Nice on a summers night but noisy from the interstate an the airport.
I would not recommend this hotel but instead tell people to spend their money at the Intercontinental just down the road a block or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare International Airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel