1,727 results
All reviews double tree convention center warm cookies front desk gibson's steakhouse nice hotel parking garage entertainment district walk in shower upon check breakfast buffet hotel staff outlet mall business trip o'hare airport enjoyed my stay blue line
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was awesome and so was the bar service & atmosphere. Loved the tile shower in our very clean room. Loved the shuttle guy that gave us a ride to the airport. Very friendly, humorous and accommodating.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Anna P, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kathryn O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and very valuable feedback. We are elated to hear that the Shuttle Driver and the Bar Staff delivered such a wonderful experience for you while you enjoyed the food and the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Anna

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very clean, friendly and helpful staff, the cookie i was given at the front desk was delicious and warm and the location of the hotel was very convenient to go to the entertainment district and we had tons of fun!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
StevenP3531, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and fun in the Rosemont area. I hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrific location neighboring O'Hare, close to many restaurants from a quick bite to high end. There is an easy to get to Walk/Running trails near by to enjoy. Rooms are spacious, a little dated in decor but, still a nice hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the local attractions. I hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my overnight stay here. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and nice. It also is within walking distance of food and entertainment. The shuttle to and the airport is nice as well.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope that we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had reported the plumbing wasn't working right in the bathroom the toilet wouldn't flush it took him over 24 hours to come and look at the toilet so I had to use others in the hotel. I took a 2-minute shower and the drain didn't work so it flooded the bathroom I expected better out of the Hilton honors floor.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Your comments will be discussed with our staff on your issues and why it took so long to correct the issues you were having.