Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Westin.com
$154
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Marriott Hotels
1,491 results
All reviewsdouble treeconvention centerwarm cookiesfront deskgibson's steakhousenice hotelparking garageentertainment districtupon checkhotel staffbreakfast buffeto'hare airportbusiness triproom was spaciousoutlet mallblue lineshuttle service
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a great hotel conveniently located near OHare in Rosemont. It is convenient to airports,CTA, restaurants. The hotel is very well maintained. The rooms were very nice and tastefully appointed. The staff could not have been nicer and more professional. I look forward to a return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

We are glad you had a great experience with us and would like to thank you for taking the time to write review of our hotel. Your short and sweet review sums up our hotel in a nutshell. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and would love to have you, your friends, and your family as a guest in future.

All The Best,

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I just finished a 6 point 'essay' on the survey and frankly don't have the ambition to keep on typing! Beware of parking charges! $13/per day, $23.00 for in/out privileges. NO parking anywhere else. NO security to get into hotel from deck. Anybody can walk right in from the deck at any time:( In an area convenient to Ohare and new convention center but $14.00 internet charge/per device seems pretty unreasonable nowadays. The actual room rate was reasonable for the area but not when you have to add all the additional charges. Had a fire alarm at 4am:( Staff communication really poor! Thermostat control abysmal. We had it turned to 60 and woke up sweating. Was told the hotel just converted to air conditioning season...so?? Suggested to open window....really??? Also beware - ALL the pillows were squishy soft! No options for firm pillow lovers, which again I think is not the general offering nowadays. I would look elsewhere if we are in the area again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through.

All the Best,

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The location and cleanliness were great, however it was really the service that impressed me. Jasmine had the friendliest and most positive demeanor that I felt right at home when she checked me in! This was a welcome change since my long travel day was rough but she turned that right around :)

• Stayed: April 2014
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and other travelers. I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of the team, especially Jasmin.
She would be thrilled to know that she had such an impact on your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again, for the 5 star rating.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This was my second visit to this great hotel. I stumbled onto it for my first visit due to a cancelled flight. I came back on my most recent trip based on my first visit. Nice staff, very clean. Very quiet, good food and beverage offerings. WiFi works well in room and public space. I enjoyed some beverages and dinner while doing some work in the lounge/restaurant. Upscale Gibsons restaurant available......ate there last time, not this trip. It is a spectacular, but pricey steak house, and well worth the price.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

I am thrilled to hear that you had a phenomenal experience at our hotel. We are very proud of our hotel and I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliments, I look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for your 5 star review.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Got caught in a winter storm flying home missed my flight called Hilton needed a room with a shuttle service and in 30 minutes picked up and delivered to my room. For a last minute panic it was top notch.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Because of our proximity to the airport, so many of our guests are similar to you: a distressed passenger! We are glad that our service made your situation a little more bearable.

We look forward to your stay if you are ever in the O'Hare area again.