Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great hotel, but the wireless is a little week. My room was at the end of the hall and the signal was very week. I was not able to use it and had to use my own hot spot instead. The staff was great. Ruby at the front desk went out of her way to make me feel welcome. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

It's a pleasure to have you stay with us at the DoubleTree Rosemont, and we're delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us . Your kind comments regarding friendliness of the staff has been shared with the entire team, who are encouraged to continue to provide the high standards of service that our guests enjoy and have come to expect from our Brand. It was all my pleasure to assist you sir and hope you come back soon!

Ruby M

Write a ReviewReviews (1,442)

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I travel throughout the United States and the Doubletree Chicago O'Hare is consistently a great value.
The hotel offers friendly courteous staff, clean rooms and is convenient to entertainment, restaurants and transportation.
Vonetta has provided excellent customer service at breakfast every time I visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

What a wonderful review! We are so thrilled that you had a great stay and you took your time to acknowledge our friendly and helpful staff. We hope to see you soon! Thank you for your 5 star rating and we hopr to dee you again, soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very nice hotel; clean and friendly. Great location to the Rosemount Center as well as some fun places like those at Financial Park and the Fashion Outlet Mall.. We just parked the car and walked a couple blocks to all the places.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your DoubleTree-Rosemont stay! I am delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant experience at our hotel and hope come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was chosen as guest of the day. I did not even know the hotel did that for guests. It gave me some perks in the hotel as well as at the local entertainment district. It is something that will make me go back again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Here at the DoubleTree Rosemont, we strive to provide the high standards of service that our guests enjoy and have come to expect from our Brand, and it is very rewarding when our efforts have been recognized and I have shared your kind comments with the team, who are delighted to have made such a good impression.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Pros: very convenient to airport, friendly people, nice breakfast, nice bar
Cons: rooms need rehab, parking is confusing, heating unit makes too much noise, room cold
I stayed here for business for two night.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ELIAS B
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you thought that our rooms are somewhat dated. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can assure you that we are taking your comments into consideration. I do apologize for any inconveniences you went though. Please know that your comfort is our main priority and I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The company that hired my services assigned me to this hotel for the cost - proximity to offices. The room, breakfast, dinner and the gym, more than good. The wireless internet service offered was acceptable. For my needs as a consultant, the hotel was above my expectations. I would ask allocated there without hesitation.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the elevators. The hallways are long.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

I'm delighted that our hotel exceeded your expectations and that you would choose our location again, in the future. I hope we will be seeing you again, real soon. Thanks for the four star rating.

Best,

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I ended up staying here due to a connecting flight being canceled. The price was reasonable and it is very conveniently located for the airport.

The shuttle to the hotel was right on time. It actually stops at 3 separate hotels but still takes less than 15 minutes. Checking in was very quick and the agent at the front desk was very friendly. The room and bathroom were large and clean, but the layout of the furniture seemed odd to me with the tv to the left of the bed.

At about 6am a fire alarm went off and everyone congregated to the lobby. The fire department showed up and after about an hour of waiting we were told everything was all clear. During the wait coffee and bread were brought out, which was nice. However, during the wait we received no information on what was going on. While clearly no one had been in any danger some kind of update would have been appreciated.

After that I went to eat breakfast. The food was good for the most part but the sausage was completely overcooked. The choices were also pretty limited.

I would stay here again if I needed a hotel close to the airport but would probably skip the breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

I am so glad you chose to stay with us again. Our staff is definitely a point of pride at our hotel and I am happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

All The Best,