“Stay over Because of Flight Cancellation”

Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This hotel was extremely nice and friendly. I really loved the room I got with great running water and the ability to sleep comfortably. The bar was open and I had a great Angus Burger. The guy next to me got a Spinach salad and it looked great. I believe it had fruit in it. I stay over 150 nights a year at a hotel and will have to say this hotel is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our hotel and staff.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was on a one day business trip that turned into an overnight affair after my flight out of O'Hare was cancelled. I was tired and cranky and called the Doubletree. They were so nice and welcoming and told me the room was only going to cost $90. All I had to do was to take the free shuttle to their property. Upon arriving, I received complementary toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, and razor AND they promised not to laugh when I showed up the next morning in the same clothes :-). They couldn't have been nicer. I went to the restaurant to grab a quick dinner and the wait staff was also exceptionally nice. The Doubletree staff surely helped me make lemonade out of lemons and I definitely recommend them/will stay there again (although hopefully not due to a cancelled flight).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback. We always strive to exceed our guest expectations, and your satisfaction is important to us.

We hope you will stay with us again next time you visit Rosemont.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Kathleen, the bartender, was great. She was one of the best bartenders I have seen. What customer service she provided. She was a pleasure! The overall hotel was nice and in a good location. Would recommend

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for being our guest on your last visit! We are so delighted that you had a great stay! Also, thank you for recommending our hotel! We hope to see you soon! Thank you for your 4 star rating!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions and keep hesitating to write the review because I am not sure if they are a 3 or a 4 star property. I have settled on three stars only to encourage them to give this hotel a much needed face lift. I stayed in several rooms and all of them outdated, with one room having evidence of a leak in the ceiling that had been sloppily repaired. This is just a suggestion from a frequent guest who would like to give them 4 stars!

- There is no free wifi unless you have Hilton status
- The gym has free weights but little else
- Close to the airport and the shopping center
- Gibsons, the steak house in the lobby, is pricey but good
- close to the Rosemont stop on the E train and across from the convention center

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank SalsaPicante78

Thank you for taking the time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rosemont. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations.Your feedback is important to us as it highlights areas in which we may improve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience. Other than this, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your loyalty to our Brand, and hope to welcome you back to the DoubleTree Rosmont on your next visit to ORD.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Park on 2nd floor for easy access. If you don't intend to drive in and out, opt for daily parking at $13 vs. $28. No free WiFi in room except lobby area. Even if you pay $12.90 it is per device! Room is clean with Crabtree&Evelyn toiletries range. Easy walking distance to Fashion Mall. Remember to get your Green Card for more discount. Normally cost $5 but if you show you own a Mastercard., its given free. At least this was the promotion during Jan 2014. Do ask the customer service unless you don't mind parting with $5.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jack L
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

I LOVE the photo shoot! Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your very informative experience. I am delighted to hear that you had a chance to experience our hotel and the convenient surrounding attractions! We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The Double Tree staff helped our team attending a nearby volleyball tournament by providing an early breakfast buffet both weekend days! It was wonderful and the girls all had a good hot breakfast before playing. The hotel was clean and the staff courteous. We will remember Double Tree the next time we travel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

I am thrilled to hear that you had a phenomenal experience at our hotel. We are very proud of the staff at our hotel and I'm glad that they exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliments, we look forward to having your group stay with us again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Everyone there treated us special and was ready and willing to meet each request, from front desk to valet to housekeeping and room service. It was I must say one of the nicest experiences we've ever had at a hotel. Thanks so much and we will visit you again. Sandy Collier

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Rosemont. It's a pleasure indeed to receive such glowing feedback, and such a joy to know that you enjoyed your visit.

Here at the DoubleTree Rosemont, we strive to provide the highest standards of service that our guests enjoy and have come to expect from our Brand. It is therefore, very rewarding when this has been achieved and our efforts kindly recognised by valued guests such as yourself. I have shared your kind comments with the staff, and we are all very encouraged by your kind words.

Thank you once again for your kind review. We appreciate your loyalty to our Brand, and hope to welcome you back to the DoubleTree on your next visit to Rosemont.

Kind regards,