Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My flight from Traverse City to Chicago was delayed to the point that I had to stay over in Chicago. United put me up in your hotel, which was very nice, very clean and the front desk staff very pleasant. The only thing I have a problem with is that you charged my debit card for $50.00 for any incidentals and since I didn't have any, the charge has not yet been reversed from my card. I wish you could hasten that process.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the time taken to give us your valued feedback.
We hope this means we will see you in the near future.

Ruby M

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Good place to stay by Chicago O'Hare. Wonderful staff. Kathleen in the lounge was wonderful to talk to. I was delayed due to weather, checked out, delayed again and was able to get my room back! Everyone was so attentive, and the hotel is very nice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone delayed or staying near Chicago O'Hare for a flight. A#1 rating in my book!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and other travelers. I am delighted to hear that you had such wonderful stay and you were able to enjoy our lounge. I will be sure to share your kind thoughts with the rest of the team especially Kathleen. She would be thrilled to know that she had such an impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again, for the 5 star rating.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been there a few times and have had always a great impression. Nice people, quiet rooms and very clean.
Tired the hotel restaurant for the first time and was glad I did. Kathleen at the bar was very nice, efficient and made sure I had everything I needed. She makes killer martini's BTW..
I always dined at Gibson's before so this was a new experience and was glad i tried it.

Will be back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for choosing our property on your recent trip to Rosemont. I am so ecstatic reading your review. Here at the DoubleTree Rosemont we strive to deliver exceptional service. It is great to know that Kathleen created a memorable stay for you. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Close to the convention center. Felt very safe. Very clean. The cookie was fantastic. Parking was only $13 which was less than advertised online. Easy access from Highway and airport. Excellant fitness room and pool with hot tub.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It gives the team great pleasure to see such positive feedback on their efforts and that you enjoyed our convenient location.
Thank you too for giving some travel advice to future guests. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton, Rosemont.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The breakfast was terrific, but when we wanted to order custom items, I waited 10 minute before someone appeared. She never apologized for the wait and instead behaved as if she was doing me a favor by making my omelette! When I asked her if I should wait or return to my table she said "whatever." Did not mirror the rest of my experience at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying at the doubletree Rosemont Hotel during your recent visit to the area. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us in bettering ourselves. Please rest assured we have shared your comments with the team and are addressing the concerns. We apologize for that experience and hope it will not taint the award winning service we usually provide. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton, Rosemont.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed December 1, 2013

All you could expect from a business/conference hotel and more. Friendly, efficient staff, lovely, comfortable & quiet room, large, modern, spotless bathroom. And a warm cookie when you check in -- puts a smile on your face.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

What a wonderful review! We are so estatic that you had a great stay and you took your time to acknowledge our staff! We hope to see you soon! Thank you for your 5 star rating! Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is just one of many hotels near the airport. The bummer is the breakfast is not included, but location is good. The rooms are decent. The desk staff are nice and helpful. Right through the parking ramp is a brand new mall. That is really nice. The civic center is right there as well. I will certainly come back here if I need to stay in this area. It is 30+ min. to downtown by car and even longer by train. There is a stop nearby but like I said it does take a lot of time. So if you goal is downtown I would find a place down there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

What a wonderful review! We are so thrilled that you had a great stay and you took your time to acknowledge our staff! We hope to see you soon! Thank you for your 4 star rating!

Happy New Year!