“The Doubletree far exceeded our expectations!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont

Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
San Diego, California
“The Doubletree far exceeded our expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Jennifer in the bar and grill was extremely personable and attentive. We ate in the bar repeatedly because of her. The bartender was great too.
Everyone at the desk was courteous and anxious to help. Housekeeping brought extra coffee too.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Turkish first
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We checked in for our stay while in town trade show. The Front Desk Manager (Alyssa) was incredibly welcoming.

Later in the day after the show we walked through the lobby on our way to our room. Upon entering our room, the phone rang. Odd we though, but answered. Alyssa just wanted to ensure we were comfortable and pleased with our accommodations.

Time and time again throughout our stay we were impressed by the level of care and attention to detail that Alyssa gave.

My wife and I have both had jobs in hospitality in our past. We are both the type to have gone the extra mile without any reason other than that's why we get a paycheck.

It's rare to see someone who goes the extra mile every chance they have without ulterior motive.

We will certainly be staying at the Rosemont Doubletree next year during the same convention. We have NEVER had any problems with Doubletree Hotels, but this specific experience has made us realize that we don't want to stay anywhere but a Doubletree.

Kudos to Alyssa for being a high caliber employee with a bright future, and to Doubletree for recognizing and employing capable and dependable staff!

-Chris & Charity

Room Tip: Just talk to Alyssa!!!!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great stay. Rooms were very nice and they took extra care of us. Betzy Swarz was one of the nicest people I have ever come across during my travels! Great stay, I would recommend to anyone. Short walk to Toby Keiths Bar that was pretty fun. Close to a movie theater and we walked to the L.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel was amazing for the cheap price I paid. A large room with king bed and couches as well as a huge bathroom with separate shower and bath. At check-in, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the warm cookie was an amazing touch (and delicious). The airport hotel runs every 20 or so minutes so I didn't have to wait long at the airport. Though keep in mind that the one shuttle does stop at 3 Hiltons in the area, so there may be some delays with this, though I had no issues. Since it is close to the airport, the noise of planes can be annoying, though I mainly heard it during the day, at night it didn't bother me so much (probably with less flights and restrictions placed on flight times)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for business. I chose it as was recommended by by corporate travel dept. and for its proximity to O'Hare Airport. I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of my stay from my initial meeting with the Bellman to my exit at the parking garage the next day.

Every employee I came in contact wtih was sincerely helpful and friendly and I met many employees as I took a stairway that took me behind the scenes that most guests don't see. I eventually emerged through the kitchen out into the lobby where I relayed my story to Zuki at the front desk whom I had met as I checked in. I can't speak highly enough about this employee as she was able to answer all my questions and expedited all my needs.

Overall, a very good experience and I will choose this hotel again as my travels take me to Chicago area.

Room Tip: Join the Rewards Program
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I cannot say enough about how friendly the staff is at this hotel. From the check-in to the lobby bar, everyone made me feel extremely welcome. Dispite all the restaurants in the area, I decided to try the food at the lobby bar and it was deliscious. Jennifer in the lobby bar was very promt and curteous, and very welcoming. Mayra at the front desk was very helpful and kind enough to book a last minute night as a result of my trip's unexpected extension. I forgot the manager's name, in the morning, but he was also very curteous, and I was surprised to know he knew my name! I would definetly stay at this hotel again for any future business or leisure trips. BTW, did I mention the rooms were great as well??

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel in August for Wizard World Chicago 2013. This is an annual trip for my fiancée and I. This is our 4th year attending the convention and each year we have stayed at a different hotel. If we plan to attend next year there is no question on where we make our reservation. The Double Tree staff treated us l like we were VIP's. I can't thank them enough for everything. I have hospitality experience, so naturally I look a bit deeper than the surface and it's easy to see flaws in the hotel/staff. However I was extremely happy with the accommodations from the hotel and the staff. In my experience both as a guest and as a staff member I have come to the realization that no trip can be perfect and we had a few hiccups involving our trip (no fault of the staff) but the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. There are truly some special people working at this hotel and I would gladly stay again and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Rosemont for business or holiday. Special Thank You the following staff members in no particular order:
Alyssa
Betsy
Juan
Mayra
Maria C
Zuki
Please forgive me for any misspelled names.

• Stayed August 2013