“Outstanding Service”

SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The staff at the Springhill Suites went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The room is well designed and maintained. The breakfast is great. There is always coffee on in the lobby. And the staff is eager to help without being intrusive. I couldn't have been more pleased.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for choosing Springhill Suites O'Hare for your recent stay and appreciate your positive comments. We are so glad that you got to experience the warm and friendly service during your stay with us. We love hearing we've done well!!

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Chicago/Rosemont area.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here midweek before a meeting northwest of O'Hare. The hotel offers shuttle service from the airport but I rented a car to drive to the meeting the following morning. Parking was free. They also have a very large and good breakfast buffet. The hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and check-in and out was a breeze. I ended up going to the attached Outback Steakhouse in the hotel, which compared to my other steakhouse dinner during this trip was a huge disappointment. The room was a good size and was clean. The hotel is older and some of the details could use updating, but for the price I paid, my stay was fine. I would stay here again, if I needed a place by the airport, although I probably wouldn't search this place out and pick it based on my one night here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you found our staff exceptionally friendly, something we take great pride in. We are very proud to have such a careing and dedicated staff.

Its great that you found the time to have breakfast with us and enjoy the great selection of healthy food items we offer.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your expereience with us.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The hotel is very old. The interior and rooms are OK. It is close to ORD.

I really liked the old aviation photos they had all over!

The breakfast is they typical american one...in other words, it is terrible. Most of the food is awful, and leads to Type II Diabetes....but for most Americans it will seem normal....because most of us are overweight and will get Type II Diabetes.

The bed and bedding is decent...nothing special, but comfortable.

If you want to walk around the hotel, there is not much...mostly a residential area with a few restaurants and places to walk to.

The front desk staff is friendly and helpful, and efficient. The shuttle drivers are friendly and helpful.

If you are going in and out of ORD and need a place to stay, it is an OK hotel. Don't stay here if you aren't using ORD...find a better hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to inform you that we have some planned improvements to the hotel. Any day soon, we will have a huge modfernization project which I know you will pleased with the next time you visit.

We are happy to note that you enjoyed the exceptional customer service from our team. We are constantly working ti imorove our hotel and take pride in providing our guest with an experience that we can be proud of. I hope you will check back with us for the improved updates, which I am confident you will enjoy on your next visit.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This SpringHill is close to the convention center and has an Outback attached, which is nice since there is not a restaurant on site. The room wasn't entirely remodeled like some of the other SpringHills, but still clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes, we are close to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and do offer a complimentary shuttle to the Cenvention Center.

We are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy a meal at our 'Outback' Restaurant which is open for lunch and dinner. We will soon be making improvements to the hotel and hope you will check back with us for updates.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our stay at the Springhill Suites O'Hare was an expected wonderful experience. The staff is always friendly! Especially the dining room staff was exceptio0nal. They always make you feel comfortable and welcome us back on every visit. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the kind words expressed in your review. We have shared your comments with our entire staff, especially with our associates in the dining room. Its always a pleausre to hear that we've done well.

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for being our guest.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The hotel is a perfect place to stay when doing business in the Chicago Area. The hospitality from the staff, the good personal service and being accessible from the airport is important key factors. Furthermore, the shuttle service provided free of charge was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013

We are so glad you had a great experience with us. As a Manager at Springhill Suites O'Hare, it is a luxury to have such a caring and dedicated staff that goes above and beyond to make our guest feel at home.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I called ahead to see if I could get a certain room rate. I was told by the Director of Sales that I would be given the room rate that I had inquired about. I was going to the Chicago area for a family illness. Upon arriving at the hotel I checked on the rate promised and was surprised to see that a higher rate was given. I tried to contact the person that quoted the rate to me, but to no avail. I tried to contact this person in the following days, and again, he would not return my calls or try to contact me in any way. I had to stay at the hotel for five days because there were no other rooms available in other hotels in the area. I eventually had to pay a rate that was three times more than what I was originally quoted. Extremely unprofessional on the part of the Director of Sales. When I met with the General Manager he basically called me a liar and that his DOS never said that he quoted me the rate that I was quoted.
The room was nice but the Hot breakfast was one of the worst I have ever experienced.
This is not the way Marriott conducts business. This is a Franchised Marriott.
DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

We are sorry to hear about your displeasure with the room rate that was offered to you. Unfortunately the Marriott Employee rate is only applicable to current employees, a benefit that existing employees are entilted too, with the necessary paper work to prove that they are Marriott employees.

We are glad you liked your room and are saddened to hear that you were not staisfied with our complimentary breakfast. I would like to speak with you further with regard to our breakfast offerings and would appreciate hearing from you with specifics. I can be reached at 773-867-000

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
The Westin O'Hare
#6 of 18 in Rosemont

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!