We have stayed here for the past two years in a row to attend a music festival. The value is great, parking is free (big plus in Chicago!), free breakfast (which is substantial) and free WiFi. And it's close to the Cumberland train station to get into the city easily. Rooms are nice, clean, and the suite set up is nice to have a kitchenette to save leftover Chicago pizza for later if you're in for a few days!
This year, we encountered some problems with the shuttle. It worked great a few times, but on the second night, coming back from the Blue Line at about 11 pm, we called for the shuttle and waited, waited, waited ... we called again and were told we "must have missed the driver" (impossible!) and that he would come back. Waited, waited some more and finally decided we had no choice but to walk back. It's about half a mile, in the dark, at the end of the day when we were very tired from touring all day. Needless to say I was irritated when I got back. I complained to the guy at the front desk who 1. refused to make eye contact, 2. never apologized 3. disclaimed all responsibility. He said that one of the shuttles had broken down and the other one was serving a wedding party. Fine, but then don't tell us to keep on waiting and that we "must have missed" the driver. I asked him to have the manager call me, which never happened. I was disappointed by the lack of attention to this issue which could have been easily resolved if someone just apologized. We will think twice about coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the right choice, make the smart choice! We offer a hot breakfast, length of stay parking, and high speed internet all complimentary. Traveling to O'Hare; use our convenient 24 hour O'Hare Airport shuttle service. It leaves the hotel at :15 and :45 past every hour. Once at the airport, make your way to the bus/shuttle center. We pick- up at door #2 two times per hour at the :00 and :30 (please call for pick-up between 11pm - 6am). Located minutes from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theater and Rivers Casino. Conveniently close to the CTA 'Blue Line'. Take the train downtown to see the Magnificent Mile, Chicago Museums, McCormick Place or many other attractions. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to Chicago Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls and Blackhawk games. Our all suite-property includes spacious rooms which all have a fridge and microwave. Find time to use our Indoor swimming pool and 24 hour fitness center. With over 6,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, we can help plan your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Chicago Springhill Suites