SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,172 results
All reviewsoutback steakhouseunderground parkingcumberland stationfree breakfastblue linecorner suitethe breakfast areasofa bedyogurtfree shuttleo'hare airportliving areafront desk staffshuttle serviceeasy accessclose to the airportlight sleeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is an excellent hotel. I have stayed here three times recently and never been disappointed. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the city. The rooms are clean and spacious. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room here.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that everything with this stay, as well as your past stays, has been great. We have an extremely dedicated staff, who takes pride in ensuring our guests all have a wonderful and enjoyable experience here. I am happy that was the case for you.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the O'hare area.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel is located close to a maraud of things. Very close to the airport, and expressway. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The room was very comfortable, very clean, and very spacious. The complimentary breakfast was good, with a wide variety of breads and fruits. The fact that Outback Steakhouse is co-located is a big plus. I will definitely stay there when I return to Chicago.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am happy that you found our hotel not only conveniently located, but clean and fresh. I'm glad that you enjoyed the amenities we offer, like our complimentary breakfast and enjoying a meal at Outback Steakhouse, which is always a great choice.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I appreciated the helpfulness of the staff. This was a business trip for me and it was difficult to be gone over the Father's Day weekend. The staff made my trip much more comfortable and pleasant. When so many "moments of truth" were positive, is it a reflection of the leadership of the hotel.
The front desk staff helped me find a good running route. They remembered my name throughout my stay and always had helpful suggestions for me during my off hours. The shuttle drivers were extra willing to drive me out of the way and even turned back when I had missed the shuttle at the airport. And the cleaning staff followed my instructions on when to clean my room and when to leave me alone so I could work. The room was clean and comfortable.
They did a great job.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am glad that we were able to make your stay memorable and pleasant. I know how hard it is to be away from your family on a normal basis, much less on a holiday such as Father's Day. But I am glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you so much for your nice comments about how we enhanced your experience.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice location, close to highway, not far from downtown or malls. The rooms were very clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Good selection for breakfast. Wide variety of TV channels. I did not use the pool but they did have one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. And thank you for your nice comments about your how your experience was here. I'm glad you found our location convenient to where you needed to be and our amenities great. We strive to make our guests feel at home when they are here so I am glad that we were able to accommodate you.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very nice shuttle to airport. Outback connected to hotel! Would come back again. Enjoy spring hill suites. I did not stay for breakfast. Maybe next time. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for an airport hotel.

Room Tip: First time there.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. I'm sorry that you missed our breakfast. I am sure you would have like the variety of breakfast items that we offer. Hopefully next time you are visiting the area you will stay with us and be able to take advantage of more of the amenities we offer.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.