“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Bloomington, Illinois
“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is the BEST hotel I have ever stayed at in Chicago, or anywhere for that matter!!! I will first start off by saying the location could not be any better than where it is. So close to so many things and yet still not to far out of the city. Next I will tell you that the value of the hotel is far and above expectations. We stayed in a king suite for 89.00 a night!!! That is a great price and includes so much more than just a good nights rest. The pool area is great for small families and young adults alike. The is also a fitness center to get a good morning workout in. The breakfast is PHOENOMINAL!!!! They have everything from cold cereal, oatmeal, waffles, and bagels, just to name some of the items. Last, but most important of all is the customer service. We stayed for a 2 night visit on Feb.3-5, and then came back on March 22. How many people walked into this hotel between that time I ask?? Maybe 5000??? But when we checked in on the 22nd, the Customer service Manager said "Weren't you guys here not that long ago?" That made a lasting impression not only on me, but my children as well!!! This will always be our hotel of choice when we come to the Chicago area!! Thank you so much for the Excellent customer service. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. I'm glad that we were able to not only exceed your expectations, but impress you as well. Our team is dedicated to service and everyone does a wonderful job at it. I am glad that it shined through to you.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Guest Experience Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Thai first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2013

As a Brit in the USA for the first time, the novelty of a make-your-own waffle as part of the complimentary breakfast was great. The hotel was really good too. They offer a free transfer from O'Hare Airport (just phone reception). Rooms are sizeable and well appointed, plus the hotel is just a few minutes from the train into central Chicago (approx 30 mins).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here, from the shuttle to the waffles at breakfast. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you during your visit to Chicago. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are visiting the area. We will have the waffle machine warming and ready for you when you arrive back.

Thank you again for being our guest!

Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Geat location to O'Hare and easy access to my customer visit business needs. Hotel is in brand new condition, very clean and feels safe. I will stay here whenever in chicago area. The staff is exceptionally helpful, professional and friendly making the stay very enjoyable. only thing missing is a sauna.

Room Tip: all the rooms i've used have been similar. All good
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that your experience here was exceptional. We have an extremely dedicated staff, who strives for giving exceptional customer service. I'm glad your stay was comfortable here as well.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Walla Walla, Washington
Reviewed April 18, 2013

A very big hotel designed like a cruise ship. Nice and clean with a great breakfast buffet, great for business, very safe and well located. The exercising room was fairly small and cramped but evrything else was great.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and the attendant listened well then made sure I was satisfied, I enjoyed m...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with us. I am so glad that everything went well with your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast that we offer and that our location was convenient for you.

Monroe, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Spring Hill Suites is a great location to stay at whether you are flying out of the near airport or visiting the big city of Chicago! We stayed in the Executive Suite and it was wonderful! Nice rooms and cozy! Great restaurant, Outback Steakhouse connected to the hotel! Great Price!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that everything was fantastic for you. I'm glad that our location was convenient for you while you were in Chicago. I am glad that your room was comfortable and convenient for you, and it sounds like you enjoyed a meal at Outback Steakhouse, which is always a great choice.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Canton, Michigan
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel was located in a nice area, rooms were very clean and laid out well. I was pleased to see there was coffee and a fridge for leftovers and drinks. The breakfast was free and I was glad to see the wide variety of breakfast food from cereal too egg sandwiches. I had a very pleasant trip and the hotel staff was very accommodating. I would definitely recommend the Springhill Suites to everyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
On behalf of the entire staff, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience here. I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities we offer, like our complimentary breakfast, 24-hour coffee. I'm glad you were comfortable in our rooms and were comfortable.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Extremely friendly staff!!! Rooms are spacious and very comfortable, as well as extremely clean. I would recommend asking for a room that doesn't face the highway, though. I like the fact that a restaurant is attached for ease.

Room Tip: I had a room that faced the highway so I had some background noise from that, which made a good nigh...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am happy that we not only exceeded your expecatations, but impressed you. Our staff is extremely dedicated and hardworking, which I am happy it shines through to our guests.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the Chicagoland area.

Guest Experience Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#8 of 18 in Rosemont

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!