“Love Their Van Service”

SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was going to stay at the less expensive Holiday Inn Suites which was close to my meeting location but they refused to drop me off and pick me up there. It was about 8 blocks away. This property said "No worries, we will do that."

The staff and the property were very nice and comfortable.

The only issue I had was the shower never got hot and I didn't have any shampoo, just two conditioners. This is strange as I stayed in the Marriott in New Orleans two weeks ago and had the same issue with the hot water. Prior to this I haven't had a hot water issue with a property for years!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience here. I do apologize about the hot water issues you had. Wintertime in Chicago, you definitely want some hot water flowing. I have passed the information to our Maintenance team and they have addressed the problem. I also do apologize that you only had conditioners in your room. I also have spoken with the Executive Housekeeper and she has addressed it with her team to ensure all the correct amenities are in the rooms. Thank you for bringing the problems to our attention. I am happy to hear that our shuttle service was convenient and helpful for you.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the nexttime you are visiting the Chicagoland area.

Guest Experience Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were unexpectedly surprised during our 2 night stay at this property. We were close to all of our scheduled destinations, the city, Evanston and Schaumberg. Location was easy to get on and off I 90 which was great for all of our travel. Room was large enough and smelled clean and fresh. Breakfast was a nice add-on and the staff certainly kept up with customer demand. Once you check in you have access to a limited number of underground parking spaces with other available parking outside.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am glad that our hotel was conveniently located to where you were traveling to. We are in a great location, being so close to the suburbs or the city. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our breakfast both mornings. We do have a great variety of items each day. I am so glad that we met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are visiting the Chicagoland area. Thank you again for being our guest!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I can't speak highly enough about Springhill Suites Chicago O'Hare. My room was very comfortable, the breakfast was great. The airport shuttle was a terrific plus. I loved most everything about this Hotel and would reccommend it to others. It has my vote.

Room Tip: It was my first visit to this location, so I can't compare. I stayed on a lower floor and had n...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay. I am happy to hear that your first stay with us was impressive and that we met your expectations. Our team is extremely dedicated to ensuring our guests comfort and enjoyment here.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It is great to be 10 minutes from the airport and still have the good accommodations such as good clean rooms, friendly staff, good exercise room, etc.
I always leave the hotel before breakfast, but breakfast in the am and coffee always available.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I appreciate your positive comments about your experience here. I am glad to know you enjoyed the comfort and location. Our entire team takes pride in making every guest have the comforts of home while they are staying here. I am glad you enjoy the room and amenities we offer. I hope next time you will stay for breakfast and enjoy our rotating menu each morning.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very comfortable stay. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. I would defiinitely recommend this hotel to a fellow business traveler. My meetings were within the general vicinity of the hotel...the shuttel service to and from the airport and then the service to drive me to my meeting and back were extremely helpful and saved me the cost of a rental car.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

On behalf of the entire staff, I want to thank you for your recent stay with us. I also wanted to thank you for your positive words and great feedback about your experience here. I am happy to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations of the hotel. I am glad you found us to be in a prime location and convenient for you for getting to your meetings. I am so happy that our shuttle was positive for you and made your experience that much better.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This hotel is great. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The gym is much nicer than gyms at the other hotels in which I have stayed. The rooms are very spacious and clean. It is also conveniently located to my client, and has great access to I-90. I will be staying here from now on while in Chicago.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. And thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad we were able to not only meet your expectations, but impress you. I appreciate your kind words about your recent experience. I am happy to share them with the rest of the team. We all take pride in the work we do here to make our guests comfortable and make our hotel one that guests will always remember and want to come back to.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The staff at the hotel is very friendly. The shuttle bus from the airport is always a great help and I did not have to worry about getting into a cab and having to pay for it. I found the room to be very clean. I will be coming back to stay at this hotel whenever I am in the Chicago area and will recommend it to my collegues.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

On behalf of the staff, I would like to take thank you for your recent stay with us. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that you would recommend your experience. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

SIncerely,