“Nice, clean rooms, good breakfast, free internet!”

SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Dearborn, Michigan, United States
“Nice, clean rooms, good breakfast, free internet!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have stayed at the Springhill Suites on Higgins Road several times for business. The rooms have always been spacious and clean. The free breakfast is far from a gourmet experience, but is perfect for me when I'm traveling: fresh fruit, oatmeal or other cereals, yogurt and a few hot entrees - more than enough. I always appreciate having free internet access in the lobby and in the guest rooms. On my most recent visit, my business meetings were held in the building, and I found the meeting space to very nice, as well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We take pride in our friendly service and upscale accommodations. That paired with complimentarty amenities such as parking and WiFi make is an excellent choice when traveling to the Chicagoland area. I am so glad that we have exceeded your expectations again during this stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Thank you again for being our guest!

Guest Experience Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Thai first
Grand Rapids MI
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Marriott's SpringHill Suites near the Chicago O'Hare Airport. Excellent accommodations, reasonable price, good breakfast and no surprises. Just good dependable lodging. Just a good all around location awafrom the bustle of a large city.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Chicago O'hare while you were visiting the Chicagoland area. We are honored that you selected our property for your lodging needs. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the area.

Thank you again for being our guest!

Indiana
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The location is very close to I-90 but quiet. Outback Steakhouse connected to it. Lobby very nice with plenty of room to eat the free breakfast. Breakfast is the usual fare; sort of tasteless eggs and turkey sausage, muffins, bagels, English muffins, etc. Coffee was good and fresh fruit available. But this is typical for this Marriott brand and their other mid-priced facilities. Staff very friendly. Received government rate of $89 but taxes take it over $100 per night. Room had 1 queen and sofa bed. I guess it is a suite with a half wall separating the two sleeping areas. Kitchenette with sink, microwave, fridge. Bathroom very small with tub/shower and toilet. The vanity and sink in open area in sleeping area. Very cramped quarters for 3 people. But very clean and attractive room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of the entire staff, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review about your experience with us. I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. I do apologize that you found our suites a bit crowded and cramped. Our suites are larger than a typical hotel room, but I can see how you may feel a bit overwhelmed when there are an excess of people in the room. We always want our guests to feel comfortable when staying with us. We would have loved to try to accomodate you and help you with the space issues you had, by trying to upgrade you to a corner suite if possible, giving you a bit more room.

I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Chicago. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you again for being our guest!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Many of the things that made our trip a pleasent experience were mentioned by other reviewers, but I am going to repeat. We were staying at a discounted rate, but did not receive discounted service. Free indoor parking was awesome during a recent snowstorm. Everything about this hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The free breakfast had plenty of variety and the food was good. In addition, the eating area was spacious and clean. Being able to get to the Outback Steakhouse without leaving the hotel was also nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that your experience was great and that we exceeded your expecatations. Our team is extremely dedicated and take pride in the work and efforts we put into the hotel, making it clean and comfortable for our guests while they are here. I'm glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the amenities we offer, especially our breakfast, which is always a great way to start the morning.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed February 26, 2013

When booking, I requested a lower level room to ensure my preteens didn't disturb other guests. Though no first floor rooms available, Jackie, the lady up front, went out of her way to find us a comfortable room away from every one else, DESPITE the fact that we were staying there at a discounted rate. At other hotels, discounted rates translate to discounted service. But not here. The fact that the staff treated us as well as all the other guests, says a lot about her character and the character of the hotel management. Breakfast staff treated us politely as well. Did I mention that the pool was heated and the rooms clean and comfortable? Great experience.

Room Tip: There's underground parking if the weather is crazy. Rooms at the corners of the hotel provide...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I want to also thank you for taking the time to complete this wonderful and positive review. Our goal is to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable from the time they check-in to the time they check-out. Every guest that stays with us is important no matter what rate they are paying. I am glad that we were able to make you feel that way. I am happy you were able to enjoy our indoor pool and your entire stay.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago. Thank you for being our guest!

Cliffside Park, New Jersey
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love the variety of the breakfast. In comparison with other hotel free breakfasts, this hotel adds a little more. There is plenty of room to eat breakfast in comfort. Also, the indoor parking is a boon, especially in winter months. The time before our last visit, we did use the CTA to the city, and found the courtesy van very helpful even late at night. This past visit, we used our car because of the cold weather.
The staff is friendly and helpful with advice. This past visit, we forgot a book we inadvertently left in our room. Upon contacting the hotel, they responded by finding it and mailing it to our home address.
With service like this, the hotel is a "find." We will return on our next visit to Chicago.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you so much for your wonderul comments and feedback about your recent stays with us. We pride ourselves on a friendly, courteous, and a knowledgable staff that goes above and beyond for our guests. I am so happy that while you were here you were able to take advantage of the amenities we offer. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast, with our new rotating menu, offering a delicious variety of items each morning. Our pool is always nice to relax in after a long day in Downtown Chicago.

I am glad that you will plan on staying with us again the next time you are visiting Chicago. We look foward to welcoming you back. Thank you again for your positive review and again for being our guest!

Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The stay met my expectations. The facilities were as expected...actually pretty nice for an older facility. I was only in for the night so I cannot give an elaborate review of the facility. Scraping the snow off my car way exceeded expectations...nicely done.

Room Tip: none that I can think of
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you fo rtaking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that we exceeded your overall expectations. I am glad that even for the short time you stayed with us, that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities, like the fitness center. We have added some additional pieces of equipment in there to give our guests more of a choice for their workout needs. Visiting Chicago in the winter months can always be interesting, especially when it snows. I am glad that our maintenance team scrapping the snow off your car in the morning helped make your morning a little easier.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visitng Chicago. Thank you again for your comments and for being our guest!

Guest Experience Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!