New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I recently went on a short vacation to Chicago. While there, we stayed at this hotel. The parking and entrance were a bit confusing at first - we had no idea where to go. However, once we got checked in we were told about an underground parking garage which was great.

We did have a problem with the first room we were given (we wanted a single King and were given a room with 2 full), but the staff was very helpful and got it corrected immediately.

The only real negatives we had in regards to the room were: 1. The pillows were very small, and flattened out when used. As a side/stomach sleeper, this was a hassle for me and I had a hard time sleeping. 2. The air conditioner didn't seem to work well. I am a very warm person by nature, and the a/c just didn't seem to cool the room off very much.

Other than those 2 issues, the free breakfast was less than exceptional, but that is pretty standard with hotels.

The free wi-fi and free parking, in addition to the great staff, really made this a great stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Thai first
Prescott
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I'm detest hotel noise, and I must say this is the quietest hotel I have ever stayed at. Furthermore, the location was great, the room was very comfortable and clean, the breakfast was excellent, the fitness center was more than adequate, and the staff was very professional. All in all, a great stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be quiet and peaceful for you. Our main focus is on making sure that all of our guests are comfortable while they are here, and I am glad that was the case for you.

Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are visiting the Chicago.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 9 nights on a business trip. The staff were very attentive and excellent. The hotel is, however, a little dated and in need of some renovations. This hotel was adequate, but not my choice it is not the nicest Springhill I have stayed in.

The breakfast was plentiful, but no organics, just the basic milk, yogurt, breads, banannas, waffles, I think there was also hot food, I did not eat much for breakfast. They have a good coffee setup with an assortment of teas.

The beds were very comfortable and the towels were clean. This was an average hotel on the better end of average.

The hotel was busy the weekend I stayed there, and I did call down to complain about some young people who were yelling and slamming doors in the hallway late Saturday night, security came up and addressed the complaint right away. Service here was great, staff are excellent.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your stay with us. I apologize for the noisy kids, but I am glad that we addressed your complaint immediately and controlled the noise. Thank you so much for your feedback about your stay. We are going to be renovating our lobby in the near future, to give it a new look and appearance. For our breakfast choices, we do have a wide variety of options and are actually rolling out new breakfast options very soon. I hope you will stay with us again and experience the new things that we are offering. We look forward to having you stay with again the next time you are visiting the Chicagoland area.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We traveled with our young children AND their grandparents to Chicago and had a terrific experience at this hotel. The manager, Sal, and all staff members were wonderfully accommodating to our "kid needs," which included a toothbrush and a special cleanup/change of bedding. We used every available bed, which was two doubles, a king pullout, and a porta-crib. The room size, pool, hot breakfast, and attached restaurant were major pluses for all. We had our own vehicle and drove into the city for tourism (2 days), parking at Navy Pier and using the water taxi to get around from there. It was just about a perfect trip. My only wish would have been a few healthier snack options for sale at the hotel, but we could have easily brought our own or gone to the nearby grocery store if we had needed to.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 6th floor and faced the highway and city, which turned out to be a source of ent...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so glad that your experience with us was great! I am glad that you were able to take advantage of all the wonderful amenities we offer to our guests. We try to offer the comforts and conveniences of home to all of our guests. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are visiting Chicago. Thank you again for being our guest!

PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Free wifi, nice HDTV, clean, comfortable bed. Room had a small refrigerator and coffee maker. Free breakfast included. The hotel is attached to an Outback Steakhouse, which is not one of the better Outbacks I've visited, but convenient. There are also several delivery options. The fitness room has very limited equipment.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate you choosing SpringHill Suites as your hotel while visiting the area. I am sorry that you found the Outback restaurant less than what you expected. But it sounds like you enjoyed everything else while you were staying with us. Our fitness center was just renovated and we added several more pieces of equipment. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future and enjoy that.

We look forward to serving you again the next time you are traveling to the Chicagoland area. Thank you for being our guest!

Kokomo, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

The breakfast was awesome, it had a nice selection. The walk to park was a little long, but it was free (something you don't see much of arounf O'Hare). The room was large and had all the stuff I needed (fridge, microwave, couch, etc.)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bazinga2002
Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback about your experience here. I am glad that you enjoyed all the amenities that we offer. Our goal here is to make our guests feel at home and I am glad that we had everything you needed. I hope you will remember and stay with us again the next time you are visiting the Chicagoland area. Thank you again for being our guest!

Northville, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel was very neat and clean. The breakfast area was large and they had two separate areas with food and drinks. The room was very clean and our room with a couch, chair, table, and two queen beds was adequate in space for three adults. The location was convenient to the blue line and the ride took about 45 minutes to get to the loop. The hotel provided transportation to the el stop, but it was also walkable. There were several restaurants within walking distance. One was a small Thai restaurant where we had a good meal. Another was an Italian restaurant which looked very nice and the menu was more than just pizza. Also Hooters was close. We would recommend this hotel, and we would definitely stay there again if traveling to Chicago. The rates were so much better than right down town.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbara R
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while visiting Chicago. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of all the amenities we offer. We strive in making sure that our guests have the comforts of home and we want to make your experience with us and hassle free as possible. I am glad that we were able to make your experience an excellent one. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the Chicagoland area. Thank you again for being our guest!

Guest Experience Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
The Westin O'Hare
#4 of 18 in Rosemont
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,084 reviews
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#7 of 18 in Rosemont
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,440 reviews

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!