This hotel was a good pick for the amount we paid. we book it though hotwire and really we paid a very good rate, the hotel has great breakfast a very nice variety. The staff of the hotel was very gentil , we needed few items we forgot like tooth brushes, we called the front desk and they promptly send it to the room.The hotel has quick service by sure, something to point since in average hotels make you wait for a few until they send stuffs to your room. Here I was impressed they send all quickly. The shuttle runs 24 hours, they have 2 running... and it is a very good service. the staff we need to make sure we congratulate because the service provided is very good and all people are very friendly and courtesy is a plus. Professional and friendly staff is very notorios at this hotel. We asked for a late checkout and they promply say ok. The rooms are suites large size they have refrigerator and a small kitchen with microwave, paper plates and plastic forks and knives were provided. The hotel is near by the airport has a big supermarket Dominix near by, the subway is closed 3 blocks, the shuttle drive you there and pick u up every 30 minutes. They have free parking outside and also extra garage as underground parking.
Driving from the hotel using the freeway in 18 minutes you are downtown Ohio st. . The hotel has an easy Interstate access to I- 90/94/190.
The hotel is modern and has the Outback restaurant inside that operates only from 4pm until 9pm.
Using the public transportation use the One Day Fun Pass Transportation U$5.95 per day you have free usage on buses and subway( this one day pass is sold at the dominix supermarket, they do not have it at the subway cumberland station) There they have the 3 day pass as well.
In average we have nothing bad to say about the hotel, we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the right choice, make the smart choice! We offer a hot breakfast, length of stay parking, and high speed internet all complimentary. Traveling to O'Hare; use our convenient 24 hour O'Hare Airport shuttle service. It leaves the hotel at :15 and :45 past every hour. Once at the airport, make your way to the bus/shuttle center. We pick- up at door #2 two times per hour at the :00 and :30 (please call for pick-up between 11pm - 6am). Located minutes from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theater and Rivers Casino. Conveniently close to the CTA 'Blue Line'. Take the train downtown to see the Magnificent Mile, Chicago Museums, McCormick Place or many other attractions. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to Chicago Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls and Blackhawk games. Our all suite-property includes spacious rooms which all have a fridge and microwave. Find time to use our Indoor swimming pool and 24 hour fitness center. With over 6,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, we can help plan your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Chicago Springhill Suites