I have been staying at different hotels around ORD area, at least a few times per yr over the past years. I have stayed in more upscale hotels around this area, but all in all, I like this the BEST. Sure, I'd say the Westin , Hayatt and the Hilton around the same ORD area are more luxurious (honestly, ttheir bed are are more comfortable), but this suites give a very homey feeling. I booked this place through Hotwire, for a very good price, but I am sold to be a repeated customers next time even without the good deal. The shuttle staff is very courteous, the front desk is very helpful! The gentleman in the frontdesk let me know the shuttle can take me to the Blue line station which is around 10 mins or so walking distance. I didn't take advantage of that as I has not left my room for the 2 days i stayed here. They have relatively good breakfast, very healthy (non sweeten oatmeal with cranberries and fresh bannan, they also have apple). They also have saussage and egg (they're not the BEST kind , but it's good variety and hot breakfast which is FREE and included in the room charge, which I found very impressive. I have used their business center to print stuff, everything is very accessible, tidy and clean. Unlike a very upscale hotel where you have to pay for all your internet, printing blah blah blah, everything here is inclusive in their room charges. They have complimentary fresh brew coffee 24 hrs a day as well. I also noticed that the couch in the living room seems to be a sofa bed. I dont have to use it as I'm a single travaller, but this is a great deal if you are traveling as a family of 4 given the price of the room is not expensive even if you book on their website. During my stay, the toilet didn't flush, I called on the front desk and a very clean and professional staff came up to fix things right away. Overall, I'm really impress at the quality and the maintanence of this hotel. Everything feels very nice and I enjoyed my stay here very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the right choice, make the smart choice! We offer a hot breakfast, length of stay parking, and high speed internet all complimentary. Traveling to O'Hare; use our convenient 24 hour O'Hare Airport shuttle service. It leaves the hotel at :15 and :45 past every hour. Once at the airport, make your way to the bus/shuttle center. We pick- up at door #2 two times per hour at the :00 and :30 (please call for pick-up between 11pm - 6am). Located minutes from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theater and Rivers Casino. Conveniently close to the CTA 'Blue Line'. Take the train downtown to see the Magnificent Mile, Chicago Museums, McCormick Place or many other attractions. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to Chicago Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls and Blackhawk games. Our all suite-property includes spacious rooms which all have a fridge and microwave. Find time to use our Indoor swimming pool and 24 hour fitness center. With over 6,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, we can help plan your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Chicago Springhill Suites