“Good food, slow service”
Review of Chicago Fire Oven

Chicago Fire Oven
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went on a Sunday evening at opening time. Sat immediately and everything slowed from there. Beverage order slow. Beverage delivery slow. Food order slow. Food delivery even slower. The best part was the food was delicious. Our party had a variety of Entree's and desserts. All were excellent. Not sure it was worth the wait, though.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The fact that there was a convention going on in the hotel when I ate there this time is actually not the strike against their restaurant it might be; I'm deeply sympathetic for/to the overwhelmed staff rather than getting huffy about the lack of attention. But then I was eating alone but for my book and was just as happy to be left alone with said book than pestered every few minutes. Though that said, I would have appreciated a slightly higher light level. As I would have had I been dining with a companion: I like to see who I'm eating with, thank you very much.

I had the steak and blue cheese salad--coulda used a bit more blue cheese but the right amount of dressing, not swimming in oil nor overwhelmed with vinegar in the vinaigrette--which was encircled in a round of...crispy bread? An interesting change from simply plopping it on a plate, at any rate. And cheesecake for dessert; unfortunately, though cheesecake's always good, this was dry.

While I would eat here again if I were staying at the Crowne Plaza with which the restaurant is associated, I might head over to the Capital Grille or McCormick and Schmick's nearby if I had time..

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was there for a birthday party for my sister so we just ordered several pizzas for everyone. The pizzas were excellent and so was the service!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This restaurant located in teh Crown Plaza Rosemont features wood oven pizza among other delicious foods. Great atmosphere, suitable for entertaining clients, excellent service and decor. Worth a visit for the white pizza - hard to find and do well.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Service isn't perfect, but the food is DELICIOUS!!! Found them from restaurant dot com and I can't get enough of it!

Been to Chicago Fire Oven? Share your experiences!