“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Seated right away, had a bit of a wait for the pizza but it was worth it. Got extra cheese but probably didnt need to as the extra cheese was almost too much for the pie. Staff very friendly and decor was pleasing to the eye.

There are newer reviews for Chicago Fire Oven

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We received a free wine voucher at check in which was nice. The food was very good and the service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My waitress was knowledgable about food allergens and took it very seriously. She made sure I had a great meal, so I asked for to be my waitress the following evening.
I requested a gluten-free meal during the conference I was attending and what they served me was excellent.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stopped in here during a business trip while staying at the Crown Plaza hotel. Very convenient being in the Crown Plaza; the food was quite good. They had a large pizza menu with lots of options including specialty options. Service was so/so when I had to wait and eventually get up myself to walk and find my bill, but other than that, it was a good experience.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Dealing with a group of 16 can be a problem, then throw in the need for multiple checks, needs and wants. Chicago Fire Oven's excellent staff handled our little unannounced group with ease. The pizzas were good, burgers worked, as did my Cubano sandwich. My wife had a bowl of French Onion Soup that was delicious. For a hotel restaurant, it was just fine.... The parking could have been better, but it was free. The Saturday night drink special was a Long Island Tea for $9 that failed, but..... All in all, it worked for us!