“Better than the reviews say” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chicago Fire Oven
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kansas City, Kansas
“Better than the reviews say”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

The reviews have not been favorable but that has not been my experience for the past two nights. The servers were very nice and attentive and the food has been very good.

Visited January 2013
Christopher G, General Manager at Chicago Fire Oven, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am happy to hear we were able to provide great food and great service both nights of your stay. We hope to hit another home run when you return. Thank you!

Cher Jacobsen
Tel: 847.928.3700
cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com

• Arabic first
Minnesota
“Mediterrean Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Quiet place. The pizza was delicious. I wish I could order it at my local pizza place. Nice server. Not expensive. Much better than usual hotel restaurants.

Visited December 2012
Schaumburg
“Great Chef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

The chef really does a nice job. Everything was fantastic tasting and the Pizza was outstanding. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

• Visited November 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Quick bite with options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I enjoyed a quick meal and had a great time. The pizza was tasty and served promptly. The server was friendly and made sure I was well taken care of for my quick meal.

Visited December 2012
Boonville, Missouri
“Amazing Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

I ordered from this restaurant, located inside the Crowne Plaza hotel, because I wanted Room Service and didn't want to go out again after getting back to my room. I was expecting the typical run-of-the-mill hotel pizza. What a joy to discover I was wrong! This was a delicious pizza, with ample toppings, and felt like I was at a real restaurant instead. If you are in the O'Hare/Rosemont area and want a delicious pizza, try the Chicago Fire Oven inside the Crowne Plaza!

Visited November 2012