“okay.....”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I waited for about 5 minutes for refill on orange juice and they weren't even busy. It was a good breakfast though.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

pizza was ok just whole menu over priced for what you get. breakfast runny eggs buffett area a mess not filled...

1  Thank justhere45102
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I tried the White Pizza on my one visit to this restaurant while we stayed at the hotel for a convention. It was very good but the waitress was less than attentive. We were seated right away and there were not many people there on Sunday July, 15, 2012 at 8 pm. The price I paid for a small pizza and a beer was around $15 so the value was there for me. There was a lot of standing around and chatting with the other service staff on this particular evening. What should have taken 30-40 minutes took and hour and 15 minutes to accomplish.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We chose this spot, because its inside our hotel where the convention was going. We thought it would be quick ..but no..At 11am, we wanted an early lunch before our panels started. No hostess was avaialbe, so we stood for a few mins waited to be seated. All the tables were dirty with dishes. We get seated and did not get our drink order for another 15 mins. It took 25 mins for food and drink order combined. My husband ordered hot wings, but later the waitress told him they didn't have any, would you like chips instead?? Food is pricey, service really awful. I don't think Crowne Plaza understands that you need to be fully staffed when a convention is going on. Never will I come back here again...

2  Thank andypapoutsis
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very good food and service. Friendly staff. A little expensive, but it is Chicago.

Been to Chicago Fire Oven? Share your experiences!