“Slow and pricey”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

It took 15 minutes to get a cup of coffee because one person was running both the cash register and the espresso machine. Coffee was $3.00 for a small house brewed and $3.50 for a large.

1  Thank emily2383

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Excellent staff, a bit small on portions, food quite tasty, and don't forget to have your parking ticket validated.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

We ate two nights at this restaurant while at a convention across the street. The first night it was very busy, but we were able to get in without a reservation. The service was fast, even though it was busy. The second night we got there as it opened and were the first guests to be seated. Super fast service

It is a very nice restaurant in the Crowne Plaza Hotel and the food was very good.

We had a pizza from the fire oven both nights. It was cooked just right and the price was very reasonable.

We look forward to being able to stop in again some time

1  Thank ILnaturetrav
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stopped in for a pizza and a drink. It was pretty busy but service was fast and friendly. The menu is a little limited but was pretty good for the price.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

My family took me to dinner at the Chicago Fire Oven Restaurant for my mother's day. I admit when we pulled into the Crown Plaza Hotel I was sure we would be eating your run of the mill, try to be fancy, hotel food. Was I surprized. The restaurant is modern, stainless, and yet warm and comfy. The menu had a diverse selection from great burgers to grilled pork tenderloins with apple compote. (that was my dinner) The food was excellent. The guide book told my children the place was rated one $. My husband had to spot them a few extra dollars because the rating should have been $$ or $$$. The dinner was wonderful. Our only complaint was the service. There was one waiter serving 11 tables. I see this quite often when I dine out lately. Restaurants not really having enough servers working in an effort to save money. I think in the long run this practice will cost them customers.

1  Thank Loves_to_travel1955