Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$179
SpringHill Suites
Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$219
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
$149
1,216 results
All reviewsconvention centerliberty tavernfront desksky bridgebreakfast buffetshuttle runsmovie theatershuttle serviceclose to the airportparking garagebusiness tripper dayconvenient locationupon checkfree shuttleblue linevery nice hotel
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very attentive staff from front desk to the the breakfast waiters and bus/hosts. Rooms are well appointed and not beaten up like other hotels in the area. (see past reviews of the area) Has more of a business crowd than Convention/Expo attendee crowd packing the rooms with as many bodies that will fit and feeding off the buffet like it's a trough.

Room Tip: be nice at check in
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wife lost her glasses shortly after we arrived and despite our searching, we couldn't locate them. The front desk was notified and thru their diligence, they were able to locate and return them. This process lasted over 15 hours and we are grateful to justin and Nicole.
We ate breakfast and dinner at Liberty Lounge and enjoyed both meals. Their wait staff are excellent.
Loved the skywalk to conference center. Gave us the opportunity to leave our overcoats in the hotel room.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is, for the most part, a decent hotel. It's clean and desk staff are very professional and accommodating.

The only complaints I have are poor directional signage for hotel parking, subpar food in the restaurant and poorly trained restaurant/coffee shop staff.

I ordered a breakfast sandwich a certain way and they made the sandwich wrong. When I told the woman working there that the sandwich was made wrong, she just shrugged her shoulders and said they wouldn't make me a new one because that would be "wasteful". I was really surprised by her response.

On my way back to my room with my carried out breakfast sandwich that I wasn't going to be able to eat, I stopped at the front desk and told them what happened and that I felt that was really poor customer service. I didn't expect them to do anything but they immediately took my sandwich and went back to get me one prepared the right way. I was glad to see that they didn't support the attitude of he woman working in the coffee shop.

Othe than that, no complaints. Not a bad hotel and very convenient for accessing the Stephenson Convention Center.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

JL F,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am glad that the Guest Service Agent reacted to get you the correctly made sandwich. I apologize for the poor reaction the first team member gave you and I can’t understand why any member of my team would have reacted in such a manner. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great hotel accommodations, but room smelled stale of smoke. The ballroom was lovely, great food. The hotel staff was extremely friendly to deal with. Great value for a hotel room. It would've been nicer if the bar drinks were not so pricey...Corona's were $10...a 6 pack costs barely $9....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Considering the price, It really worths. Moreover, They really value all customers. Sort of close to train station. Sometimes, you have to wait more than normal at terminal 3 for Hilton shuttles. Very clean rooms and bath. Good room service. Food at restaurant is not that good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends