Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare
$176
$158
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$134
$118
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
1,207 results
All reviewsconvention centerliberty tavernfront desksky bridgebreakfast buffetshuttle runsmovie theatershuttle serviceclose to the airportparking garagebusiness tripper dayconvenient locationupon checkfree shuttleblue linevery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Let me give you some positives first. Staff were friendly and the rooms clean. We had recognition of our issues by junior staff but senior management need to improve the basic systems at this hotel.

Arriving after not sleeping for 24 hours plus from Sydney, we wanted a healthy quick dinner and a warm room as it was wet and cold in Chicago. That would appear too much for this place. There was no heating and the front desk explained that the air con system couldn't deliver warmth until this evening. Got a heater and the air con did finally work but it was rather poor service.

The food here is a shambles if you want anything healthy. We explained that we could not eat dairy products. We spelt this out and had the order read back and confirmed to us. So 45 minutes later when it arrived covered in cheese, the veges covered with butter. Tired and wanting to get a quick bite before sleep this experience was poor.It was lucky my wife saved me from eating it or we would have had a real issue.

We are at a conference at the Donald Stephens centre(next door) for 5 days, but we will check out tomorrow and head into town to stay in a somewhere that has a hotel with decent food. It will be worth the commute.

Stay here if you need a one night stop over and you don't care about eating well.

Ps: cable news Chanel's out as well.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Wellnestraveller,
We too are disappointed that your stay wasn’t as enjoyable as it should have been. I apologize that we couldn’t adjust your room temperature to a comfortable level, nor was the menu item ordered on Wednesday evening to your liking. Our goal is always for complete guest satisfaction, and so we did immediately re-cook the menu item to try to make it right for you, as well as removed the charge from your bill.
Also, the severe storms passing through our area did temporarily disrupt some television reception. All channels are now working properly.
I’m sorry that your experience at our hotel wasn’t all it should have been, and certainly hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Nice but noisy.

Staying here right now. Was wondering where the recurring sound of machinery was coming from, I actually though it might be building construction so started looking around. Although I am a few rooms down the hall, turns out it is the elevator(s). Not sure if it is one or all of them but wow, I won't be sleeping well tonight. If it is just one of the three elevators, they need to shut it down and fix it.

There is also a "Vaping Conference" taking place. Attendees look more Motel 6 than Hilton.

Nice property otherwise.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear mike I,
Thanks for your review. I apologize for the noise coming from one of our elevators, but please know that the necessary repairs are being made presently.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again, as we do have a very nice hotel with a great staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We winter in Zihuatanejo, Mexico, and arrive back to Chicago O'Hare in the middle of the night. The Hilton Rosemont is the only hotel where we can get room service early in the a.m. This year the front desk man delivered it. Beautiful beds, amenities, and breakfast. We highly recommend this as you travel state-side and abroad.

Room Tip: All are beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mary H,
Thanks for posting a review of your stay on Trip Advisor, and appreciate your high recommendation of our hotel. Glad you enjoyed our late night room service also.
We hope to see you again on another trip to Rosemont.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great value for the parking and hotel room for the night before the flight. Room was nice. I can't say more because I didn't spend enough waking hours. Everything worked for my trip out and my car was fine when I returned.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed April 8, 2013

used this hotel to park n ride to O'Hare airport. Very easy, clean, safe. Would use again. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Bar was spacious and open. Staff was very helpful. Very close to the ele and easy to use for a novice. Nice restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple