“These people take care of you”

Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Oskaloosa, Iowa
“These people take care of you”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The staff at this hotel goes out of their way to make you comfortable. I even overheard one telling an associate that they want to do whatever they can to make this our home away from home while we were staying there for a conference. The food was incredible, the rooms were upbeat and VERY comfortable. There were no microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms, but they did wheel a small fridge in for me to keep my insulin in during the three days I was there. I will definitely look to stay at this hotel again the next time I'm in the Chicago area. It's close to the O'Hare airport, blocks from a CTA train station and right across the street from the Stephens Convention Center. The concierge even told me the best place to get a Chicago-style hot dog nearby, and he did not lead me astray.

Room Tip: This hotel has their own parking lot for secure parking. If you need a refrigerator in your room, th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear DebDoty,
Thanks for your review. I’m so pleased that our staff made you feel comfortable during your stay, and that you enjoyed the room, food & beverages, and our location. Providing good hospitality is what we do, and we appreciate your mentioning it.
It’s great to know you will stay again. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property based on reviews I read on tripadvisor, so glad I did!!!

Great experience from check-in to check-out.

Excellent staff, great rooms and a really nice hotel (very close to ORD, but didn't feel like it!) with a boutique feel.

Priced competitively, a great value for the money.

Great bar and restaurant food. Room service was very good as was the breakfast buffet. Good wi-fi signal, even on higher floors.

Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Lkm80919,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the great comments on our staff, your room, the food & beverage, and our wifi service.
Thanks for saying that you would stay with us again. For us, that’s what it’s all about.
Boise ID
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a really nice hotel with an amazing staff!!! I have to say that this staff is unparralleled!!! They were attentive and kind, the hotel was spotless, and the food for our event was amazing. All of the rooms were comfortable and were set as we requested. The planned breaks had quality food and bevereages at our disposal. The soda's in the machines on the floors were reasonable but the litte store in the hotel was a bit expensive. Overall a great place to be and the beds and pillows were like heaven. I wished that I could have taken my bed home with me.
I will definately return to this hotel in the future!

Dear rostockd,
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. We believe we have a very special group of team members who are dedicated to providing great service, and I’m so glad you felt the same way. It’s nice to read also that you enjoyed our guest room accommodations and food & beverages.
Thanks for your vote of confidence on a return stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Oak Harbor, Washington
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had the pleasure of attending a three-day training session at this hotel and it truly exceeded my expectations. All of the meeting rooms could be sized to meet the needs of the sessions, the amenities were excellent and there was plenty of space without feeling like we were intruding on the other guests. The banquet/buffet meals were of superior quality and of sufficient quantity that we never worried about being the last one in line and left with the dregs. The waiter staff was seemingly omnipresent and highly attentive without giving us the sense of intruding. The rooms were what you expect when you hear the name Hilton and I don’t know of anybody being disappointed with the accommodations, other than the lack of a refrigerator in the room. One minor drawback is that the airport shuttle is shared with other hotels in the Hilton system but it ran on time and seemed to meet all its commitments. One thing that would have made this stay better would have been a convenience store in the immediate area so I didn’t have to pay Hilton prices every time I wanted a bottle of water, a soda or a snack. But since I am staying at a Hilton I guess I shouldn’t be asking for bargains. Overall excellent experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear GuyontheGo55,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our hotel. We’re delighted to read that you had an excellent experience using our meeting facilities, and that our staff was so attentive. We will definitely share your comments with our entire team.
Thanks for staying with us. We hope to see you return in the future when traveling through our area.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed in room 922 a two room King suite.

PRO's:

• HUGE room with table and nice sitting area
• Good value for Price
• 32” flat screen
• Friendly staff
• Well decorated
• Separate Master bedroom with 32” flat screen
• EXCELLENT beds with great pillows and Duvet
• Bar area and sink
• Has indoor pool and whirlpool
• Has micro/fridge combo
• Solid surface counters

CON’s:

• Some Airport/Chicago noise
• Multiple burns on table
• Older property, showing its age.
• Elevator noise

SCORE: This is an above average property, but as with many “legacy airport properties” is showing its age. Cleanliness and upkeep are good though.

I would give it an 85/100 overall and 90/100 for value. I got a great rate on Kayak and would feel differently if I paid anything near the published prices.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear YepBeenThere,
Thanks for presenting the Pro’s and Con’s of your stay at our hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed staying in one of our suites, and that you paid a great price. We appreciate your mentioning that the property cleanliness and upkeep are good, as we work hard to keep it that way.
Thanks for staying with us, and hope that you will return when travel brings you back to the O’Hare/Rosemont area.
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel after getting stuck here during a winter storm.

Hotel shuttle pickup took a little while, however bus driver was friendly..

Room was very comfortable on 4th floor, hotel has two workout areas and a indoor pool...

Had a late meal at Liberty tavern and was plesantely surprised with the quality of food..also had breakfast the next morning..

Short walk to Rosemont rail station..

Was happy with friendliness of front desk and restaurant staff..will return again...

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank caneshockey31
Dear caneshockey31,
Sorry to hear your flight was grounded and had to spend the night near O’Hare. We’re glad, however, that you selected our hotel and enjoyed the room, restaurant and fitness center.
It’s good to know you will return again. Thanks for staying with us.
Parsippany, New Jersey
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I stay here long for business trips and I find it okay. Hiltons are 4 or 5 star depending on the location and this one is a 4 star. Location is good. Within 10 mins from airport and connected to the convention center.
The restaurant liberty tavern in it is pretty avg and takes forever to serve what you ordered.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Earn2Travel,
Thanks for your review. I sorry that you haven’t experienced the speediest of service in our Liberty Tavern, and will use your comments to focus on improvements in our meal order timeliness.
Thanks for staying with us, and hope you will continue to do so when traveling to our area.