“Perfect.”
Review of Carlucci Rosemont

Carlucci Rosemont
Reserve with OpenTable
Carlucci Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins
Transit: Rosemont Blue Line stop is located four block north of the restaurant, Pace service to and from Suburban location, five minute cab ride from O’Hare International Airport. Complimentary shuttle available upon request.
Description: Consistently among Chicago's top Italian dining destinations and a Chicagoland area hot spot, Carlucci proudly celebrates over 25 years in the restaurant and private dining industry. With close proximity to O'Hare airport, area hotels, and Rosemont's thriving Convention and Theater district, Carlucci has mastered the dining experience, enabling guests to dine and entertain deliciously within their schedule. Experience dining rooms with gracious Tuscan ambiance featuring white linen tablecloths, painted murals and rich wood trim. Served with utmost precision by seasoned wait staff, the menu is equally refined whether business lunch or social dinner. Fresh greens, simmered sauces, pasta al dente and masterful main courses celebrate flavors that embody Italian tradition. Complement the meal with a celebration of wine from Carlucci's Wine award-winning wine list by Wine Spectator featuring labels from both Italy's and California's finest vineyards. A comfortable full-service bar features lively entertainment on select Friday and Saturday nights. Seasonal Alfresco outdoor dining, beautiful dining rooms and an exceptional wait staff make Carlucci a destination not to be missed. Valet parking is complimentary and a Courtesy Shuttle is available upon request to and from area hotels and venues. PRIVATE DINING DESTINATION FOR PERSONAL OR BUSINESS: Private rooms are available for impeccable events for 10-300 guests, perfect for business or personal affairs with experienced private dining managers to assist in planning every detail. Our theater-style auditorium featuring state of the art sound system with AV equipment and WIFI can accommodate groups as large as 300, the perfect setting for your next corporate meeting. Offsite catering is also available.
Houston, Texas
“Perfect.”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I was impressed with the quality of the ingredients (very fresh, some even organic). The food was absolutely delicious, and I liked the atmosphere: just the right amount of lighting, noise, people, all in a pretty decor.

Atlanta, GA
“They'll come and pick you up.”
Reviewed December 17, 2009

We had organized a formal dinner in a private dining room. Everyone had something to suit them. We started with pizzas as appetizers with our cocktail hour. The service was great. Frequent refills of glasses and great attention to detail.

Supper offered one of two salads. Pasta came in big bowls to the table and everyone could help themselves. Both the radiatore and the rigatoni were good.

One could pick from three entrees, steak, chicken or salmon. Everyone enjoyed their dinner, except that after drinks, pizza, salad and pasta, a full plate of meat and potatoes seemed a bit superfluous.

Dessert was gelato or tiramisu.

All in all, good food, great service and a free shuttle to and from the hotel. What more do you need?

1 Thank Buzzkillbunny
NE PA
“Had a very good meal”
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Ate at Carlucci's recently while staying at the Marriot Suites for a meeting. We had a large group and the room was rather noisy but the food was good. Had an assortmernt of appetizers served to the table, a caprese salad and I wnet with a special for the night, Lobster risoto. The lobster was very good, cooked perfectly and very flavorful.

Boston
“Good food near Ohare”
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Was staying next door at the Marriott Suites - walking distance to Carluccis. Godo Italian menu - not North End Boston quality but still pretty decent for Ohare. Pretty wide wine list with several price points. Great service and atmoshere.

Normal, Illinois
“Do not eat here”
Reviewed February 15, 2009

I had made reservations on Valentines day for 8:15 at Carluccis. They were very busy, so I was expecting a moderate delay pretty much the whole evening. We were seated fairly promptly so the night was off to a fine start. We were seated in a small table and given 1 menu. 1 menu, two people? anyway, we decide what to order (we ordered from the menu with no special request). After an hour, yes AN HOUR after we were seated the waitress came by and informed me that they were out of the dish I had ordered. An hour to tell me they were out? She informed me then promptly vanished. No sorry, no we don't care, nothing. I then decided on something else. In the mean time we had not gotten any drink refills either and it wasn't until I mentioned it that she refilled our drinks. Her explanation was the kitchen was backed up. We then waited another 30 minutes for the food to come out. Once it did, my wife's dish was wrong. She had ordered the rotisserie chicken and the waitress brought chicken Parmesan. When we informed her it was wrong she said, "no this is what you ordered." We then had to explain to the waitress what we ordered and that no, chicken parm was not the same as the spit fire chicken listed in the menu. The manager by this time came by and was trying to sort things out. His suggestion was to go ahead and keep the chicken parm since they had already made it and they would get the correct dish out. Not what we wanted. We just wanted the correct food brought to us AN HOUR AGO.
Of course by this time I am not a happy camper nor is my wife. We had 8:15 reservations and it's now 9:40. When they finally bring the correct meal, I was livid since I had a 2 and a 1/2 hour drive ahead of me, it's almost 10pm and we hadn't even started eating. I left and told him not to bother. He said I should have made him aware of this situation. Considering that was the first I had seen of him, it would have been a little difficult.
Perhaps they over booked the restaurant. Perhaps they were short staffed. I don't know and frankly I don't care. On special days like Feb 14 a place should bring their A game. This wasn't even a D game I saw. In the end me and my wife had Valentine's dinner at Steak and shake. Quite a nice to remember to say the least.
Avoid this place unless you have three hours to eat. I would comment on the food but since we didn't get it, I CAN'T! At least it looked like a nice place. ;)

Been to Carlucci Rosemont? Share your experiences!