“Great food in a sports bar atmosphere”

Shoeless Joes Ale House & Grille
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Shoeless Joes is a US Veteran, family owned and operated business since 1989. Joe and family are in daily running and operating the restaurant.
Illinois
“Great food in a sports bar atmosphere”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were blown away by the amazing food served at this restaurant. The portions were big, the variety was excellent, and everything tasted great. The two adults and three children at our table were all satisfied.
However, we didn't care for the ambience: It was dark and loud, and the waitresses wear slutty little uniforms with their breasts hanging out. Very tacky - especially since it is adjacent to a Holiday Inn!
I would recommend the food, but the restaurant is obviously intended for drunk, leering men.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank MidwestMom10

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
West Seneca, New York
“Great beer selection, decent food, good prices”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We walked over from the hotel because ti was so close and they had a terrific selection of beers, great happy hour prices & other specials, and the food was good.

Visited June 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great sports Bar, close to Ohare”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Folks if you just gotta see your team and have to fly go here. A short 5min from the front of the airport. Lots of TV's and the food and drinks aren't too bad either.

Visited September 2011
Cincinnati
“Avoid”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I visited here after a quick trip from Cincinnati. It was the closest 'nice' restaurant near the hotel. The food was HORRIBLE. I had the angel hair pasta with the cajun shrimp. What a disaster! disgusting, bland pasta overly spicy shrimps with no flavor just heat. Expensive tab, not very friendly nor attentive staff. If I ever go back to Chicago I will not go here nor recommend it ever to anyone. This place gives Chicago food a bad name!

• Visited March 2012
Joe10290, Owner at Shoeless Joes Ale House & Grille, responded to this review, February 14, 2016
Yani, I apologize for your visit back in 2012. Since then we have removed that item from our menu. We have also stressed customer service. I hope if you're in the area again you can give us another chance. Thank you.

Joe
Kenosha WI.
“To loud inside”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I had the rib's and I should have sent them back they were really tough worst that I ever had needed a knife to get the meat off the bones

Visited April 2012
We have since brought in a new kitchen staff since 2012. I know this review was almost 4 years ago but I am getting back to all reviewers to thank and in some cases apologize for their visits. Thank you.

Joe