“Great quality”
Review of Basil's Kitchen

Basil's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Basil's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food quality is great. It is a bit high priced, but you get what you pay for! I have been there a few times on business since I stay at the Embassy. I would recommend if your are looking for quality over quantity.

There are newer reviews for Basil's Kitchen

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great Food adn Great Service. I had teh meatloaf anf it was served in 5 Star way and tasted amaxingly! My waiter was attentive and very good!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Food is very good. A bit on the pricey side but always good food. They will tailor your order without complaining. Gustavo, Rafa, Iman, Jojoda, and others are the real thing. Great friendly customer service.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Good, fresh food at a reasonable price. The grilled Halibut sandwich is great for the health-conscious.

1  Thank Howard C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food was good and the service was friendly and helpful. The wait staff made my wife laugh about me by saying "good job" when I finished my meal.