“Great food and service, besides the management.”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Balmoral Avenue
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I love a good steak! So i go there on a weekly basis on saturdays. I have been going there for the last year once a week and i love the service and food! The lobster mac and cheese is great! Service is outstanding, and alot of the waiters and bartenders recognize me and my companion when I go there. One thing that really bothers me is the management. Im not sure what the asst. managers name is but he has not once asked how my meal or expirienve was. He always walks by and looks at us sideways. There was only one particular time i got very aggravated. Theyover cooked my steak and the manager did not even come out and apoligize. This is something i wouldnt compain about reguraly but when im a regular and spend alot of time and money in that place, it bothers me when a manager wont even aknowladge something like that. I wish i knew his name because i would love to throw him under the bus and teach him a lesson on how to take care of customers.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Outstanding service in a comfortable environment. Very nice wine selection. Each person at our table ordered something the different. The steaks were great as well as the tuna. I had the lamb chops. They were pretty good for domestic lamb but not as good as New Zealand lamb. The berry sand cream for desert was awesome. Capitol grill never disappoints.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

It was my first time at this chain located 15 feet from the Intercontinental Rosemont and I really enjoyed both the food and service. I have had better steaks, but this one was pretty good and the service was great.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Been here before and that is why I'm back. This time had the Filet Mignon which would be enough as a stand alone meal. Very tender, done to request and hot. Side dishes and appetizers will not disappoint you. Have not had a bad one yet. Staff very attentive and professional.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We arrived for a late dinner without reservations. The staff was polite but somewhat aloof. The food was excellent and well prepared and the presentation was very pleasing. Price was moderately high.

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!