“Best steak in Chicago!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Balmoral Avenue
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Service was top-notch.
The Ribeye, medium-rare, was amazing.
The atmosphere was very high end.

Pros:
Steak quality

Cons:
Hard to get a reservation last minute.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I've eaten at most of Chicago's steak houses. The steak here is by far one of the best I ever had, anywhere. And that list is very long. Book a room at the Intercontinental, 10ft away, for a complete perfect time. Great building and service.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I work in the area and the $18 3 course lunch plate selection is the best value for a business lunch. The staff is very, very friendly, they made excellent adult beverages, I love the streak hash on the lunch menu, and we are never pushed to turn the table. Highly recommend for the quiet business lunch.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I am a major fan of The Capital Grill. Just had a business dinner here. Good Wine and great food. I did have to send my steak back. I had ordered it medium and it came out done. Really did not want to eat a steak that was over cooked. After I received my new steak all was good. Almost all the steaks are mouth watering good. I would say give them a try. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Very good food. I had the Tuna - nicely cooked, large portion. Wine list limited, could be better. Service was friendly and attentive. Very handy to InterContinental O'Hare Hotel.

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!